METROPLEX update jan 09

anemis

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two eyes offcourse (blue probably).

Also, will you include Slammer, six-Gun and Scamper? (I have always considered him like a gigantic car)

acutally yes they will be both included and will be very small... also there will be a twist.... the white tank vehicle (can,t remember his name) will be tanks !! yes there will be an army of theses little suckers to protect metroplex as it should be !!!

It's slammer precisely.

very cool, i thought about donig something on that scale, but i dont have the room for it right now..thats why i decided to do devastor instead. good luck

:eek I'm sure its going to come out great like all your stuff usually does, but dude, where do you find the time :tfhuh . I've been fighting just to get a couple hours in on the MP Prowl I'm working on. :danmit

Oh well, can't wait to see it completed!! :thumb

Great work so far d00d. I'd like to see a collapsing hallway for Springer and Arcee to run through finished with a closing bay door for Starscream to get his foot caught in.

Are you planing to use it for a display case?

...and if so, for G1 figures or Alternators?

Great work so far d00d. I'd like to see a collapsing hallway for Springer and Arcee to run through finished with a closing bay door for Starscream to get his foot caught in.

Are you planing to use it for a display case?

...and if so, for G1 figures or Alternators?

well there are going to be many suprises.... some developped along the way.... this project is so big that i still have'nt grasped the magnitude yet and i'll probably think what the hell was i thinking lol .... that,s what i was thinking when i did megatrom mp-xx ....

as for a display case i dont think so... and as for what type of figures... i would say smallest transformers and even that,s big for my taste.... i really want something to have the look and feel of a city and less then a small village like the g1 toy gives....

i you want to have an idea as to what will inspire me in part here are a couple of shots.... incorporate this in autobot city and you,ll see where i,m going....

stargateatlantisskylinefg7.th.jpg

so i might be crazy but this is what i,m aiming at this point !!!

Archived