Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NEW Transformers Movie Images!

Recommended Posts

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but it looks like Bumblebee has alot of kibble added to him versus the pics we have seen of him in the past. The shots are a bit blurry so I can't really tell if the rest have any kibble added.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the only pics of BB we have seen are the large scale model for on set (NOT a cgi model like prime or Blackout)- no reason for that thing ot have giant doors haning off it.

 

Its been stated numerous times that there will be additional parts added (either on set or via CGI) but people just keep freaking out anyway.

 

BTW - i totally luv how his door/wings are

well the only pics of BB we have seen are the large scale model for on set (NOT a cgi model like prime or Blackout)- no reason for that thing ot have giant doors haning off it.

 

Its been stated numerous times that there will be additional parts added (either on set or via CGI) but people just keep freaking out anyway.

 

BTW - i totally luv how his door/wings are

 

 

Oh yea, I know. I was just stating it for all the people that refused to believe that, and were taking BB's look at face value.

Okay. Now I know this stuff is leaking on purpose.

I bet I'll go and see this movie at least twice when it will play on theaters. Again I really can't wait. Support Michael Bay :clap :usa

Scorponok doesn't transform, does it? I thought it was just a weapon launched by Vortex/Incinerator/Blackout.

I'm really love'n most of Feng Zhu's concept designs so far. Starscream looks like he could pulverise a mountain!! I'm dig'n Jazz, Prime, Rachet and the Bad A** Barracade in the lower left corner (You can see his treads) I can't wait to see these in motion

 

Blackout, Brawl, Rachet

Megatron, Frenzy

Optimus Prime, Starscream

Jazz

Bumblebee

Baracade

 

 

I'll be rotfl if Screamer says "I'm Starscream B**ch he he

^Barricade is the Cop Car dude.

 

Brawl is the tank

well the only pics of BB we have seen are the large scale model for on set (NOT a cgi model like prime or Blackout)- no reason for that thing ot have giant doors haning off it.

 

Its been stated numerous times that there will be additional parts added (either on set or via CGI) but people just keep freaking out anyway.

 

BTW - i totally luv how his door/wings are

 

:schin

 

Bumblebee?

 

Door wings?

 

Maybe his name makes sense even without him turning into a Volkswagen...

 

*pictures Camaro doors flapping at 1000 beats per minute* :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.