Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What if...

Recommended Posts

...everything we have been shown about the movie is completely wrong?? What if Bay and Co. are deliberately showing us things to see how we react and are holding back all of the truth until just before the movie is released? Think about it. They KNEW fans would try to find stuff out way far in advance and so I'm betting that they're actually letting all of this happen on purpose knowing that next year, we're all going to be in for a HUGE surprise. To me, what we've been told by Bay and the writers and such seems different from what we've seen of the TF's. It just doesn't seem to fit. I could be wrong, but I'm going to stay curious for now and see what the future will hold.

To me, what we've been told by Bay and the writers and such seems different from what we've seen of the TF's. It just doesn't seem to fit.
Actually they described these pretty closely.

Alien looking, more streamlined, less blocky and kibbly, we were even shown a leaked pic of Starscream.

  • Author

To me, what we've been told by Bay and the writers and such seems different from what we've seen of the TF's. It just doesn't seem to fit.

Actually they described these pretty closely.

Alien looking, more streamlined, less blocky and kibbly, we were even shown a leaked pic of Starscream.

Yea, but I also remember someone saying that we would "recognize" them and so far, I only recognize Prime :redface

To me, what we've been told by Bay and the writers and such seems different from what we've seen of the TF's. It just doesn't seem to fit.

Actually they described these pretty closely.

Alien looking, more streamlined, less blocky and kibbly, we were even shown a leaked pic of Starscream.

Yea, but I also remember someone saying that we would "recognize" them and so far, I only recognize Prime :redface

You're right, they did say that, but later rumours suggested that may only be true for the Autobots.

That was when we started getting descriptions of a feral Megatron and a monkey like Starscream.

I remember them saying we would see something that has never been done before.

 

Well, I think they accomplished that pretty well.

To me, what we've been told by Bay and the writers and such seems different from what we've seen of the TF's. It just doesn't seem to fit.

Actually they described these pretty closely.

Alien looking, more streamlined, less blocky and kibbly, we were even shown a leaked pic of Starscream.

 

 

So "streamlined" means all skeletal with lots of wires and rods exposed?

I remember them saying we would see something that has never been done before.

 

Well, I think they accomplished that pretty well.

 

And I whole heartedly applaud them!

 

Transformers has been stagnating for years, I love this injection of new blood to the mix!

nah, this is what I thought of when I statred hearing about this whole thing. I think we will recognize these charecters, more so on how the are protrayed through voice and action rather than appearance.

This is no ruse or misdirection my freind. Too much production has been put into what we are seeing in these photos and toy models to be considered a test. It probably cost many thousands just to construct that 1:1 scale Bumblebee we see in the pics.

on G4's SDCC coverage, the interviewed one of the big wigs for the movie ( I forget who...), and he said they wouldn't see the final character designs until January.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.