Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favourite turncoat decepticon

Recommended Posts

I'm not too knowledgable about the other series but I was just wondering which turncoat decepticon people found to be the most likable from G1. (comic and cartoon) By turncoat I guess I mean a decepticon who turned to the autobot cause or sympathised with the ideals of peace. A few that spring to mind are:

 

Cartoon:

 

Blitzwing

Octane

 

Comic:

 

Carnivac

Catilla

Scorponok

Needlenose

 

My personal favourite has to be carnivac. One of furmans best characters IMO.

There's also G1-Sixshot, Doubleclouder, Overlord, the Headmaster Juniors, the Dinoforce, Armada Starscream, Demolisher, Cybertron-Thundercracker, and possibly Mudflap and Menasour... but they arn't realy Decepticons... heck pretty much everybody in Cybertron except Galvatron, Starscream, Sideways, and Soundwave.

Scorponok.

Hands down.

No two ways about it.

Going loco on Unicron and getting an Ouch out of him, then his dying words.

 

"Did I do good Prime?"

Blitzwing.

Scorponok.

Hands down.

No two ways about it.

Going loco on Unicron and getting an Ouch out of him, then his dying words.

 

"Did I do good Prime?"

 

I loved that story arc to pieces. So much awesome in so little space.

I go with Octane.

Scorponok.

Hands down.

No two ways about it.

Going loco on Unicron and getting an Ouch out of him, then his dying words.

 

"Did I do good Prime?"

 

I loved that story arc to pieces. So much awesome in so little space.

what story line is that?

Scorponok.

Hands down.

No two ways about it.

Going loco on Unicron and getting an Ouch out of him, then his dying words.

 

"Did I do good Prime?"

 

I loved that story arc to pieces. So much awesome in so little space.

what story line is that?

 

G1 marvel comics, the Unicron Arc by Furman. The definition of TF comcs to me. Unicron actually puts his foot on ol' Scorps.

G1 marvel comics, the Unicron Arc by Furman. The definition of TF comcs to me. Unicron actually puts his foot on ol' Scorps.

 

Put his foot on? He vomited some kind of energy blast and pasted Scorponok (Scorponok was attacking Cron's foot).

G1 marvel comics, the Unicron Arc by Furman. The definition of TF comcs to me. Unicron actually puts his foot on ol' Scorps.

 

Put his foot on? He vomited some kind of energy blast and pasted Scorponok (Scorponok was attacking Cron's foot).

 

It's been a while since I read it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.