MP Optimus Prime Feet

Sgt Beavis

Guest Krusty The Klown

hasbro- foot came off first time cuz i was confused on how to do the feet for the transformation

tak- head came off first time, i sometimes take the head of prime off and put it in armada unicrons hand, while i put the matrix in armada galvatrons left hand

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only complaint is on minne the right hand is loose so it sorta does the HAAAAYYYY thing lol :tflaugh1

its not that big a deal just makes it a pain in the skidplate to pose himm with a gun

other than that no head popping off or feet comming off problems

anywho hey all this is my firrst post ive been visiting the site for a long while and since they got a forum now i figured why not join up so HEY ALL

Guest Krusty The Klown

careful, what if you put up a decepticon wallpaper? prime has his gun aimed at you and he may shoot to kill

thanfully my prime is surrounded by armada unicron and galvatron with the dark saber, and scorponok with the requim blaster, he aint going no where

Archived