Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap Red Box Alt. Prowl

Recommended Posts

Here's the Link

 

Woo Hoo, I'm totally going for this one...NOT!

Duh! If you post an Auction here, it'll never be cheap.  :roll

I don't think that's an issue with this auction, TMan.

 

I figured that this would happen with more alts as hasbro started to get better at maching production with demand, but once again, their could be a warehouse full of them in canada like reissue sideswipe and alt Blue Tracks...

 

Just never know, but I suspec a lot of people missed prowl.  I barely saw any of them.  Certainly never a shelf warmer here.

This guy has the right name.  At his prices he will keep his toys.

You got that right Tom. Especially when you can get the bubble one for 19 bucks around me. Red box, bubble box, makes no difference as it's still the same fig out of the box.

What are the differences?  So far the only differences I've noted are the way the light bar attaches...

 

Red Box - 2 screws

White Box - 3 screws

 

and the third brake light:

 

Red Box - none

White box - 3rd brake light right below spoiler

 

Anything else?  Anybody see a reason not to open a red box?  I got one in a trade...I was gonna bash it...still will...

I don't think that's an issue with this auction, TMan.

 

I figured that this would happen with more alts as hasbro started to get better at maching production with demand, but once again, their could be a warehouse full of them in canada like reissue sideswipe and alt Blue Tracks...

 

Just never know, but I suspec a lot of people missed prowl.  I barely saw any of them.  Certainly never a shelf warmer here.

 

you talking about the red box, the bubble, or in general?  i got my bubble prowl @ etoys shortly after his release but i've seen him plenty times @ TRU and Wallmart, i never saw red box prowl though, never saw redbox tracks either but i did see a bunch of swerves (and i'm kicking myself for not buying any)

"FREE SHIPPING & INSURANCE on PURCHASES of $100.00 or More of Carded Figures,"

 

 

..but his Prowl is 5 cent short of that.

 

"Hey will you give me the discount anyway??"

 

"No"

 

"What have you got for 5 cents??"

 

"Nothing, buy my 60.00 Alt Prime"

wow, this guy is insane selling alts for binaltech prices! i wonder if people actually pay these prices for alts...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.