Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alt Jaguar Ravage CAT MODE

Recommended Posts

Nice drawing, but I don't know....  I don't think a beast 4legged alt would be a good idea....  I just don't like it....  I don't know why..

  • Replies 20
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't like the idea of a beastial bot mode. alt mode fine but not bot mode.

  • 2 weeks later...

Makes more sense than the last ravage, i still cant understand why people got it. I thought it looked ridiculous.

  • 2 weeks later...

me i actually think it would be interesting if some transformer vehicle type figures could made in such a way that the vehicle has a psuedo animal like feel oging for it body wise and the robot mode has a rather animal like almost were bot quality to their robot modes .

 

like what they did for that one transforming robot type line in japan where the vehicles turned into psuedo werbeast like robots.

 

but in this case the vehicle modes having a certain cybershark like feel to them.

Well its more like the Ravage we all now and love anyway

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

BUMP for obvious reasons. I'll probably do an updated version when I have some free time.

:lol Well....it looks like you obviously won

 

You should get a foreshadowing prize or something

  • Author

Alright so instead of drawing a second one, i decided to take the mistransformed prototype and photoshop all the pieces into the "right" places. I also added some color.

 

Here's what I came up with, I think it turned out surprisingly well:

 

altravage02ps01.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.