Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Probably, the greed of people knows no bounds.  I'm only wanting one, it shouldn't be so hard for anyone to be able to just get one at a reasonable price.  It's RID Scourge all over again, he was hard to get and it took being bribed by my ex to get him, not that her bribe worked, but at least I managed to get him in the collection.  Didn't manage to get the rest.

Hasbro really needs to rethink it's ideas when it comes to TF's in general.

 

Tony.

Was Scourge released over there or did you have to hunt online? He was never scarce here nere me. All I had to do was make my way to TRU on the bus*or did some one drive me.....?*

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it means exactly what it means: There's no legitimate reason for Hasbro Toy Shop to not take international orders other than xenophobia, pure and simple.

 

They may have an agreement with their distributors/retailers in other countries not to compete with their channel.  Or they might just be lazy.

 

P

One things for sure, it does suck.

Was Scourge released over there or did you have to hunt online? He was never scarce here nere me. All I had to do was make my way to TRU on the bus*or did some one drive me.....?*

 

No, RID Scourge was never released beyond the US.  My ex tried to bribe me with him because I knew what she was up to with her father and I threatened to call the police, even though US police doesn't listen to non-Americans.  Her plan failed, I kept Scourge as a way of saying thank you for the gift, but you lose if you think you can buy me.  I like him and all, but due to how I got him, I'm not sure if I want him in the collection anymore.  I'll keep him though.

It would have been nice if he had been released here, I would have bought him before the first day was done.

 

-Chuckles

Was Scourge released over there or did you have to hunt online? He was never scarce here nere me. All I had to do was make my way to TRU on the bus*or did some one drive me.....?*

 

No, RID Scourge was never released beyond the US.  My ex tried to bribe me with him because I knew what she was up to with her father and I threatened to call the police, even though US police doesn't listen to non-Americans.  Her plan failed, I kept Scourge as a way of saying thank you for the gift, but you lose if you think you can buy me.  I like him and all, but due to how I got him, I'm not sure if I want him in the collection anymore.  I'll keep him though.

It would have been nice if he had been released here, I would have bought him before the first day was done.

 

Tony.

Can I ask what the f*cking hell this has to do with anything?

:yay that's my next payday.

Was Scourge released over there or did you have to hunt online? He was never scarce here nere me. All I had to do was make my way to TRU on the bus*or did some one drive me.....?*

 

No, RID Scourge was never released beyond the US.  My ex tried to bribe me with him because I knew what she was up to with her father and I threatened to call the police, even though US police doesn't listen to non-Americans.  Her plan failed, I kept Scourge as a way of saying thank you for the gift, but you lose if you think you can buy me.  I like him and all, but due to how I got him, I'm not sure if I want him in the collection anymore.  I'll keep him though.

It would have been nice if he had been released here, I would have bought him before the first day was done.

 

Tony.

Can I ask what the f*cking hell this has to do with anything?

I wish I could record and play back my reaction to this response. Priceless.

Smokescreened, You have a lot of F'd up Blot going on around you. TMI.

Can I ask what the f*cking hell this has to do with anything?

:lol

I suggest if you do not have an account at hasbrotoyshop.com, do so soon.  I just did.  God bless one click payments!  The race is on suckas!

 

ps.  If any of you non-US residents want one, pm me.  I don't know how many they're allowing for purchase, but I should be able to help out at least two people if they'll allow me to purchase three.  One for me, two for friends.  Lemme know!

One is now reserved, and one left for another fan!

 

I suggest you Shush and edit this post. I'll follow suit.  :tfevil

too late

I suggest if you do not have an account at hasbrotoyshop.com, do so soon.  I just did.  God bless one click payments!  The race is on suckas!

 

ps.  If any of you non-US residents want one, pm me.  I don't know how many they're allowing for purchase, but I should be able to help out at least two people if they'll allow me to purchase three.  One for me, two for friends.  Lemme know!

One is now reserved, and one left for another fan!

 

I suggest you Shush and edit this post. I'll follow suit.  :tfevil

too late

I know, right?! I found this out last night and never planned on tellin nobody.  :tfevil

I suggest if you do not have an account at hasbrotoyshop.com, do so soon.  I just did.  God bless one click payments!  The race is on suckas!

 

ps.  If any of you non-US residents want one, pm me.  I don't know how many they're allowing for purchase, but I should be able to help out at least two people if they'll allow me to purchase three.  One for me, two for friends.  Lemme know!

One is now reserved, and one left for another fan!

 

I suggest you Shush and edit this post. I'll follow suit.  :tfevil

too late

I know, right?! I found this out last night and never planned on tellin nobody.  :tfevil

I'd do it myself, but I prefer to sit back and enjoy the irony of this situation:

 

1. Alt Prime comes out, everyone craps all over him

 

2. They paint him black and make him a limited edition, everyone wants him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.