Michigan Sightings

Big Al

today one case of wave 7 scout

but it was labeled wave 2 06

i got repugnus

yeay :clap

happy hunting

now all i need is the giant mini-cons, ransack GTS, and the resently anounced breakdown GTS and yellow scrapmetal

i don't know about everybody else but i love these repaints this time around

especialy the scouts and deluxe

though nemisis breaker is awsome too

of course he was in the show

still wish i could get my hands on a voyager starscream

hope hasbro decides to release bye himself here in the states

edit:

on another note

i'm considering doing my first repaint at home

i'm thinking of doing a shortround to G1 seaspray

i used to have him when i was little and i think it would be a perfect homage

i'm sure somebody else has done it already but i would like my own

any ideas what i should do

i have never tried it before

and have no idea what i am doing

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like most places around here have restocked on all the Cybertron stuff with the newest waves of stuff for once. But no one seems to have new Alts. I want an Alt Prime! Lots of Scout, Deluxe, Voyager and more class figures. Even Metroplex has been showing up. But still no Alt Prime  :tfsad

Gizmo, check out the kitbash section for pointers. Good luck.

Chris

I'm betting that once Primus comes out he will be at Target and Walmart and TRU in limited quantities. I would bet Target would be the first place to find it since that would be a "new" price point for them and they would put it right out on the shelf. TRU is probably the last place since some still have Starstream on the shelves. Just my opinion.

I'm betting that once Primus comes out he will be at Target and Walmart and TRU in limited quantities. I would bet Target would be the first place to find it since that would be a "new" price point for them and they would put it right out on the shelf. TRU is probably the last place since some still have Starstream on the shelves. Just my opinion.

Sounds like the most likely possibility...however, I have seen one or two TRU's that only have one or two Supreamers left on their shelves...so we'll see...Walmart is the last place I'll be looking...aside from Shortround I haven't found any new TF's there in months...

i guess toys r us ine okemos has metroplex

have not been there yet but word of mouth

good source though

edit

confirmed

• 2 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows, Primus HAS FIANLLY HIT MICHIGAN. 

But NOT at Target - TRU. Most specifically the TRU in Roseville...unfortunately, I got the last one (and it didn't have the Unicron head). They'll most likely get more in though, and this means that other TRU's should start getting him soon, I'd even say possibly sooner than any Targets around here (Possibly in italics because it's not like I really know that for a fact).

Also, the 3" Titanium series figures have started popping up as well (at TRU - Roseville again), the only ones that were left were WW Prime, BW Megs and Unicron.

Oh, I almost forgot...the Wal-Mart in Roseville (12 & Gratiot) had Deluxe Unicron, along with the Demolisher and Bendy Prime redecos. Only the redecos remain.

Phew.

wal-mart in okemos got

demolishor

unicron

and optimus

can't wait to get my uni out of layaway

along with everything else i have in layaway

Archived