Crystal G1 Jazz / Meister

Jaguaratron

let me break it down

they are fake:)

some call it lunch specials and all lunch specials are fake

testshots dont look like this

hardcopy dont look like this

someone stole the mold and made it when takara /hasbro wast looking.

but i say they are the best k.o out and they look so pretty.

Actually it has been confirmed by Hasbro and Takara at last years botcon (By aaron archer himself) That they are internal clear shots made for Takara by Takara. They were not intended for external circulation. They were including in the "Rare Toys" panel by JE Alvarez.

It is a wonderful peice

let me break it down

they are fake:)

some call it lunch specials and all lunch specials are fake

testshots dont look like this

hardcopy dont look like this

someone stole the mold and made it when takara /hasbro wast looking.

but i say they are the best k.o out and they look so pretty.

Hmmm.  Someone told you false information.  Read Jaguatrons post.  Thanks anyway for trying.   :tflaugh1

Guest ultraprime

there are many website cercerning the clear toys and most of them say they are fakes. but i will dig deeper and fid more info

I remember the story about this one. Someone went to Japan and bought the book-style reissue and they didn't open it for awhile. Then they did and there was a clear one in there.

Also note that a clear Meister showed up prior to the gold e-Hobby release as well.

there are many website cercerning the clear toys and most of them say they are fakes. but i will dig deeper and fid more info

Yep mystery and intrique did surround them but was blow out of the water in botcon 2005 by JE Alvarez and Aaron Aarcher on the hasbro booth ;))

Archived