Vector Prime Repaint Images

Scamper

One day I will understand the appeal of Sunstorm, and mark my words, my head will EXPLODE from that influx of information actually making sense to me.

But meh, E-Screamer's too blah for my tastes.  Limited shoulders and elbows, as well the required by Starscream law lack of a waist joint?  I'm not saying he's a bad mold or anything, but not something I want more than one of in my collection.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people, stop Starscreaming about the plastic not being metallic gold. like i said, metallic gold plastic is britle as hell. just look at the G2 Laser Rod named Electro. you'd be hard pressed to find one that hasn't shattered into a million pieces.

people, stop Starscreaming about the plastic not being metallic gold. like i said, metallic gold plastic is britle as hell. just look at the G2 Laser Rod named Electro. you'd be hard pressed to find one that hasn't shattered into a million pieces.

What if the plastic was painted? plus G2 was over 10 years ago. Hasbro Takara has learned a few new tricks.

One day I will understand the appeal of Sunstorm, and mark my words, my head will EXPLODE from that influx of information actually making sense to me.

indeed

and FWIW I wasn't expecting gold chrome/flake/whatever, it's just that the original Hasbro pictures made it look a lot more bronze/gold and a lot less tan/puke.

Out of all their recolors this year, this is the one that I am not liking so much in these online pics. I'll have to see it in person. Galvy was Meh online to me but when I saw him in stores, I was thinking of ripping it out of the kids hands that had the only one. This kid had a wonderful dad. Daddy was buying him Prime, Galvy and other stuff all at once. I cant even usually buy myself one $40 toy.

What if the plastic was painted? plus G2 was over 10 years ago. Hasbro Takara has learned a few new tricks.

painting all of the plastic gold would have shot the price up due to all the extra paint aps. also, if hastak found a way to make gold metallic plastic that wasn't britle, they probably would have used it by now.

They painted Galvy, and Alt streak, Grimlock, Prowl

Looking at Soundwave, I do realize they are cheap when it comes to Voyagers though

Galvatron had a metallic color. VP could have been done up in the same way.

Archived