Transformers Music Videos thread

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and BY THE WAY...

#1) I ain't signing up to some website so I can see someone else's video, but...

#2) That La Resistance thing is THE SHIZZLE!  It's very well done and timed and executed (heh).  Booyah!  I'll be putting that link on a few sites toot-sweet.

• 3 months later...

has anyone seen that optimus prime tribute video floating around the net because its pretty good. i know im gonna regret saying this but download a copy of it to your computer play it with the volume turned down completly know play it without the noise and play EYE OF THE TIGER for the background music right when the autobot insignia starts to spin the for the 2nd time at the beginning of the clip movie. i swear its mindblowing how well that song matches up with the music video as it switches scenes from beginning to end its incredible how well that song works for it.

go ahead and try it yourself if you dont believe me.

huh and they say rocky music and transformers dont mix yeah right i think this combo proves it wronge

either that or play theend has come for the background music because it works just as well with that song

just check it out for yourself with eye of the tiger before you say im full of it okay

ill admit the movies a little short for the song but the way that song matches up with this fan movie its incredible how well the song flows with the scenes

• 2 months later...

Archived