Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the 13 Original TFs

Recommended Posts

13 Original Transformers Keep on being Mentioned in the Ultimate Guide

 

Here are the ones I deciphered so far

 

1 Prima - Deceased @ hands of Unicron

2 Fallen

3 Owner of Maccadams Old Oil House (Umm I am assuming Maccadam is his name)

4 Sentinel Prime?

 

So that leaves 9 Left...who could they be?

 

Thoughts

Comments

Suggestions?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's talking about the covenant of ancient Transformers that the Fallen was once a member of, first introduced in the BotCon comics. They were all named after the signs of the Zodiac: Ariex, Piscor, Aquator, Taurotron, Cancix, Leonicus, Libras, Scorpius, Geminator, Sagittarii, Virgol, and Capricun.

 

Nightviper at Allspark speculated that the Fallen's real name would be something related to Ophiuchus, the 13th constellation.

It's talking about the covenant of ancient Transformers that the Fallen was once a member of, first introduced in the BotCon comics.

which BotCon comics?

WHO IS PRIMA!!!!?

It's talking about the covenant of ancient Transformers that the Fallen was once a member of, first introduced in the BotCon comics.

which BotCon comics?

Omega Point, I think. Never read the things myself, I'm just going by what I've heard down the grapevine.

WHO IS PRIMA!!!!?

Prima was the frist Matrx bearer. I heard some time back that Prima was a female (dose anybody now if this is true?)

I don't think that botcon comics would count as a good reference. It is not what the original comics had for storyline and depth of information.

which BotCon comics?

Botcon stories

13 Original Transformers Keep on being Mentioned in the Ultimate Guide

 

Here are the ones I deciphered so far

 

1 Prima - Deceased @ hands of Unicron

2 Fallen

3 Owner of Maccadams Old Oil House (Umm I am assuming Maccadam is his name)

4 Sentinel Prime?

 

So that leaves 9 Left...who could they be?

 

Thoughts

Comments

Suggestions?

I've gone through the Ultimate Guide twice now, and I've only come up w/ the 4 you mentioned...great book, BTW.

prima, prime nova, sentinel prime

mentioned by thunderwing yes?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.