Kitbash idea/suggestion

Tripredacus

Actually some of the Master Grade kits have almost as much detail going for them as PGs.  My Goufs both have full internal skeletons and tons of detail (Why oh why can't they make a PG Gouf Custom from 08th MS team?!?  God WHY?!?!? :tfsad  )

Only problem with using PG Gundam parts is the insane cost of buying such an expensive kit just to tear it down for kitbashing bits.

Actually some of the Master Grade kits have almost as much detail going for them as PGs.  My Goufs both have full internal skeletons and tons of detail (Why oh why can't they make a PG Gouf Custom from 08th MS team?!?  God WHY?!?!? :tfsad  )

Only problem with using PG Gundam parts is the insane cost of buying such an expensive kit just to tear it down for kitbashing bits.

Year the pg freedom ugndam costs like $99.99

Correction: there *IS* no PG Freedom Gundam.

well there is that one version that has a really good finish where it actualy looks like metal and not plastic.there's also this for strike freedom

well there is that one version that has a really good finish where it actualy looks like metal and not plastic.there's also this for strike freedom

We're going WAY off topic here, but:

a) The extra finish Freedom Gundam is a Master Grade, not a Perfect Grade.

b) And the Strike Freedom Lighting Ediiton is FAR from being a Perfect Grade.

Back ON topic:

I also can't see anyone being reasonable about cutting apart an expensive PG Gundam kit to kitbash a Masterpiece TF.  The cost/benefit ratio isn't good enough, I find.  I can see it more likely that someone kitbashes MG Gundam parts onto a Deluxe/Voyager, though, but that in itself is tough, since most Deluxes/Voyagers don't leave very much room for "extra" or "different" parts.

Archived