Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tampa/St. Pete fan/collector Club

Recommended Posts

  • Author
what fan eve are you talking about?

They're just talking about getting together in General.  If you guys do it Monthly I will try to make it this summer to one.  Im in Florida every summer.  Damon , what the hell you doing in the bahamas on  the internet? :tfgrin

 

 

oh and yeah, exactly. I was refering to that other fan event in another thread, so confusing!

 

This is just an idea for a bunch of us in the area to get together when we can and have a good time playing with transformers.    :D

 

 

So again, anybody in the bay area interested post let me know and see if you can dig up some more peeps.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'll join, tho I live near Orlando!

 

 

You're more than welcome to come hang out.  How near Orlando?

Sanford. 1:45 from St. Pete area. Visit there often....all my mom's side of the family lives up there.

  • Author
Sanford. 1:45 from St. Pete area. Visit there often....all my mom's side of the family lives up there.

 

 

Geez, you live on the other side of Orlando!  I was thinking "nearer Orlando than Tampa".  I guess that's still right!  lol

 

anyway, you are still more than welcome. I guess it'd be a bit of a drive though.  You goin to the upcoming Comic Con in Orlando?

 

PM me with your email details so I can try to set up a first meet up.

Sanford. 1:45 from St. Pete area. Visit there often....all my mom's side of the family lives up there.

 

 

Geez, you live on the other side of Orlando!  I was thinking "nearer Orlando than Tampa".  I guess that's still right!  lol

 

anyway, you are still more than welcome. I guess it'd be a bit of a drive though.  You goin to the upcoming Comic Con in Orlando?

 

PM me with your email details so I can try to set up a first meet up.

Dunno....never heard about it.....

 

I am going to Transfancon in Brandon on July 1 though!

  • Author
Dunno....never heard about it.....

 

I am going to Transfancon in Brandon on July 1 though!

 

 

http://www.orlandocomicbookconvention.com/

 

 

Aug. 19-20

 

 

looks like fun, we don't get too many multi day comic shows down here.

  • Author
what is this transfancon in brandon. is it at the toys r us like they had last year or is some kinda convention. i remember the toyaddict.com being there but there wasnt much else and was kinda dissappointed. owell, i guess somebody has to make it better, i need some info about this(if we can have tables there to sell stuff) and what not. hopefully we can make it better than last years.

      last year's sucked to me because i was looking for swerve(alternator) and i went to brandon thinking if any place had him they we be it. nope, so basically walked in and walked out. they just had the same old energon stuff, maybe more of a selection this year with some more tables selling different stuf would be great. i've got a bunch of old stuff i wouldnt mind selling and its not the same stuff that is cluttering up the shelves at the wal mart or toys r us. maybe something can be worked out with toys r us(if not) then maybe we should start thinking convention for transformers in florida for real. the east coast would love us. bringing a transformers toy con to orlando or tampa would kick ass, i'm tired o talking about it - i want to see it happen----sorry for ranting, i just have a bunch of ideas.

 

 

It is the same thing as last year, as far as I recall.  I'll email the organizer about what to do if you want a table to sell. I think I might want one as well. I've got a pile of stuff i'd like to sell and will have more by that time. 

 

If nothing else they are promising to have a wall of Primus available, they are having several nice giveaways as well according to the website:

 

http://www.transfancon.com/

 

 

I'm going to go regardless and check it out, try to meet some folks and maybe find something to buy. If I don't have a table that is.

what is this transfancon in brandon. is it at the toys r us like they had last year or is some kinda convention. i remember the toyaddict.com being there but there wasnt much else and was kinda dissappointed. owell, i guess somebody has to make it better, i need some info about this(if we can have tables there to sell stuff) and what not. hopefully we can make it better than last years.

      last year's sucked to me because i was looking for swerve(alternator) and i went to brandon thinking if any place had him they we be it. nope, so basically walked in and walked out. they just had the same old energon stuff, maybe more of a selection this year with some more tables selling different stuf would be great. i've got a bunch of old stuff i wouldnt mind selling and its not the same stuff that is cluttering up the shelves at the wal mart or toys r us. maybe something can be worked out with toys r us(if not) then maybe we should start thinking convention for transformers in florida for real. the east coast would love us. bringing a transformers toy con to orlando or tampa would kick ass, i'm tired o talking about it - i want to see it happen----sorry for ranting, i just have a bunch of ideas.

 

 

It is the same thing as last year, as far as I recall.  I'll email the organizer about what to do if you want a table to sell. I think I might want one as well. I've got a pile of stuff i'd like to sell and will have more by that time. 

 

If nothing else they are promising to have a wall of Primus available, they are having several nice giveaways as well according to the website:

 

http://www.transfancon.com/

 

 

I'm going to go regardless and check it out, try to meet some folks and maybe find something to buy. If I don't have a table that is.

Wow....

# 5pm: The "TITANS" Prize Package

 

    * Featuring:

          o Cybertron: Primus

          o Cybertron Starscream

                + Courtesy of TRU

 

Sweet..... :thumb

  • Author

yeah, that'd be nice.  I already have a misb supreme starscream though. I just want Primus.  :clap

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.