Another Dear Diary entry from Gears...

Dear Diary:  Another day at the grind, and Gears is making noises as usual. 

Well they did it to me again, they had me push my desk back as far as I could to fit in more empty Energon cubes for storage.  Said that it was Cybertonian industries policy.  its so tight in there, I had a backfire out my tail pipe and blew the back wall out! Slag it all.  Fortunately I blamed it on the dummy dinobot.  Grimlock was all crying “Me no backfire.â€?  Then Backfire got all yelling “What’d you say about my MOTHER?!?!?!â€?  had to have a counseling session for that outburst, think its his final warning.  Maintenance bot gave me a funny look when he was fixing the wall…note to self drop ol Gus down the elevator shaft for being cute there with his silly looks. 

Bumblebee did it again, acting all goofy at the water cooler, so the other night had a little talk with the cooler…and a crow bar.  Lets just say Mr Cooler called out sick for the rest of his life.  Bumblebee didn’t know what to do with out his precious H20 break.  The kid’s addicted to the stuff, or the attention.  At any rate I scheduled a meeting with him and Mr Crowbar at 5:01. 

Security guard hassled me again about my security badge.  I lost it in the waste disposal shoot and I don’t want it back.  They won’t give me a new one so I gota take shavings from this klunker.  Found him sleeping at his post the other day, gonna pour some sugar in his gas tank and fix his fuel system for him. 

Had some VIP visitors from up state, some of those Beastwars types.  Organic robots, all smelly and eating all the time. I’d like to squish the little rat guy.  At least humans bathe.  This guy rolls in his own…whoops time for another stupid meeting.  I’ll bet another Prime died and they promoted the vending machine to the new Prime…Ultra VENDIOUS PRIME!

They’ll promote anything around here cept me…

• 5 months later...

:pfx

I think this was the same entry posted about a year ago. :wtf

• 4 weeks later...

I think I did 3 of these. Last one was out of being bored. Inspired to draw the characters in their office job like versions.

I should save them or something. I wrote a bunch of old fan ficts years ago and never saved them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived