cybertron ep 37 up on hasbro

Beast of the East

Now See! What the hell? Some one posted that Soundwave sounded like an emcee or DJ. I havent seen the whole EP yet but from what I've heard He sounds great. the voice actor is obviously different and he's not monotone but it sounds like the same synthesizer and every thing. I swear you cant believe people.

He does in later episodes.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Moon that loser Primus"........

sweet lord I hate those humans

The writers or the cartoon people who are forced to say what ever they write?

"Moon that loser Primus"........

sweet lord I hate those humans

The writers or the cartoon people who are forced to say what ever they write?

both..the writers for writing that rubbish, and the cartoon people for saying it...they will BBBBUUUUURRRRNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a bad eps. Liked wathcing it, although the three kids were annoying as usual.

Thing I really liked was how there's (overall) more pace to this series. In Armada it took Unicron about half the series to transform from moon to planet and then he could still barely move, but here Primus has transformed a lot faster (how fast I don't know - thank you hasbro  :redface ) and now he's moving at a nice pace and kicking Starscream's big but. Also a nice change from the prvious eps where Primus was just standing in space doing nothing.

Archived