Transformers Cybertron Episode 39

Beast Girl

Here's some pictures of Soundwave that I took off of my TV.  I hope the quality is good because most of these pictures were taken in the dead of night.

post-3251-1145472902.gif post-3251-1145473027.gif

post-3251-1145473190.gif post-3251-1145473317.gif

post-3251-1145473436.gif

I'll have audio files eventually as soon as I figure out how to upload audio files to my site.   :tfgrin

A fan girl's work is never done.   :roll

By audio files you mean like an uploaded version of the episode?or soundwave's voice?

I mean Soundwave's voice. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's some pictures of Soundwave that I took off of my TV.  I hope the quality is good because most of these pictures were taken in the dead of night.

post-3251-1145473436.gif

I'll have audio files eventually as soon as I figure out how to upload audio files to my site.   :tfgrin

By audio files you mean like an uploaded version of the episode?or soundwave's voice?

Darn since I don't hace codec I can't view the one on allspark

post-3251-1145473436.gif

Darn since I don't hace codec I can't view the one on allspark

I was going to suggest getting VOD, Video On Demand, service from YTV but it costs money to download anything. :tfhuh

I said this once and i'll say it again, PLEASE SOMEONE CHANGE GF GALVATIONS COLORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I mean come on! Pink eyes and pruple face! :tdown The guy looks like he got punched so much he turned pruple and what is with the pink eyes?! :wtf  I mean someone who is all mighty and powerful ya don't give them freaking pink eyes! :tard  :stone He looks horriable in those colors he does! :tfmad I loved Megatron's colors and i want them back for Galvation! And i want them now! Stupid stupid people! :fire I mean if you did that to Starscream or Optimus i bet you get alot of people pretty pissed off wouldn't ya?! :grump SO why the hell did ya do it to Megatron's second persontialy?!!!! :slap He is still Megatron no matter what change or shape he is, G1 it was ok because he was changed by Unricon but in this series and such he is still Megatron, just with a different paint job and name. It was bad enough you let him die in Gf but making him look like a freaking punched pink-eye robot was just plain horriable! I swear if they ever do that again to a good character he should have had all his glory and such i will come down to Japan and start doing some serious kick butting! :saw  :grr

I think the purple face was either a homage to BWs or the G2 comics. He was grape faced in both. I personally don't mind him having a purple face and fwiw I think the Galvatron colours totally exceed his Master Megatron colours.

Interestly Galvatron isn't around much in GF. Nearing the middle or whenever he dies and comes back as good ol Megatron where as Galvatron probably would've made more sense. He only becomes Galvatron after he flips out on giant planet which is pretty much the ending.

I've already seen all of GF but I may check out the Hasbro eps for the multicultural experience.

iam not sure how to put this but, what or is it where on is YTV? Its got me

realy mad that they toke off TFC on C.N for that other stupied show. it comes on in the mornings but thows are earler ones.

As for Megs i think his Galvatron look is cool but it shoud'nt be Galvs his name should be Megatron. But like TFC.SS get read of the pink-eye thing it makes him sound like hes got that eye disease or something. I can handle the purple face him being a decepticon and all.

in the 2nd pic of Soundwave is it just me or does it look like he got his pinky fanger up drinking wine(lol) or talking in a mike.

ok. when i meant megatron i realize its the name, episode 40 is on tommorrow on YTV during "bionix" at 730 pm and 130 am and again saturday at 330pm also playing is BW and they are currently back at episode 3 (tommorrow) after showing a complete run of BW and BM

YTV is a canadian channel from toronto. unless you get special channels in the states i doubt youll pick it up. im also sad that the "aftertoons show on the WB stopped showing it every day *is sad but can wait till fri*

oh and galvatrons eyes are orange on the toy. ;)

hes talking in a mike. this is that MC bit i mentioned earlier

Darn it well your just lucky, so unfare.

One more Question please does the Ctron DVD, that came recently have thoughs episodes on it.

oh, heh heh that would have been funny though :lol

ok. when i meant megatron i realize its the name, episode 40 is on tommorrow on YTV during "bionix" at 730 pm and 130 am and again saturday at 330pm also playing is BW and they are currently back at episode 3 (tommorrow) after showing a complete run of BW and BM

YTV is a canadian channel from toronto. unless you get special channels in the states i doubt youll pick it up. im also sad that the "aftertoons show on the WB stopped showing it every day *is sad but can wait till fri*

oh and galvatrons eyes are orange on the toy. ;)

Actually the WB dropped the afternoon cartoon block on weekdays because, supoosedly, it was hard for them to compete against other networks that carry cartoons like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.  Anybody can "compete" against the Cartoon Network considering some of the Blot that they air is basically lifted from TBS or Fox or WB network. 

Another accent question: why is Jetfire's accent so crap?

Archived