Nemesis Prime 480

XLR-8

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

We made a nice trade & everything went very smooth.. Great communication, fast shipping & very nice job of packaging. Item is in prefect shape.

Highly recommended.

Thanks, it's been fun trading with you :)

• 2 months later...

Another wonderful experience with Nemesis Prime 480.

Top notch trader & friendly, if you get the chance to work with him I highly recommend it :thumb

Absolute meticulous job done of packaging some fragile g1 pieces & everything arrived perfect (& quick).

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he gave me the best deal ever

a 5 for 12 deal for beast wars figs

on a scale of 1 to 10 i give you

:monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey :monkey out of 10

awesome dude to trade with man he's good. quick replies on everything and when he says i deliver he sure delivers

best dealer i know and would deff trade with him again.........

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived