Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVERYTHING FOR SALE/TRADE &

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 153
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Separate without the rest? No sorry, only willing to sell as a set. Good luck hunting.

you've been PMed mate!

i have no idea what a ratbat is worth these days or id pm you an offer.......anyone?

  • Author

On ebay one in good condition goes for $42.00+.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I should also mention I got a ton of comics NM-M, non-TF ones, manga, H.K. comics and graphic novels available too. Will post a list when I get a chance.

 

Off the top of my head:

Shi (complete w/mail-ins too)

Witchblade (all Turner up to 50)

Gen13 Limited & Regular (all Campbell)

Wolverine (near consecutive, need to check #s)

Daredevil (original complete Frank Miller issues)

X-Men & Uncanny X-Men, (will get issues)

Amazing Spiderman (issues from early 80s, will get #s)

*note, got all of McFarlenes issues from 90s*

Secret Wars 1 and 2 (almost complete)

Batman (near complete No Man's Land series and Knightfall)

Ranma 1/2 early issues 1-12

JLA (near complete series)

 

Also have plenty of Star Wars Episode 1 figs ALL MOC and the two of the Amidala dolls.

 

I really need to make some room. So for these after I get a listing up, I will listen to serious offers. Thanks! :thumb

do you happen to have a browning in any condition for sale? That or any targetmaster guns, powermaster engines, or headmaster heads?

 

Wreck-Gar

I am interested in the kickback (willing to pay 20). I would like to know the condition of the chrome and stickers before I buy (I am very picky, No yellow showing and Almost perfect stickers C9 or better), could you tell me the condition, Thanks :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.