Would you accept Alt Prime remolded into a

**VPrime**

Would you accept Alt Prime remolded into a character less siginificant/lower ranked than Magnus or Scourge for example?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept Alt Prime remolded into a character less siginificant/lower ranked than Magnus or Scourge for example?

• Yes, as long as it makes sense or looks good for the mold such as Trailbreaker or Motor Master
    • No way, Trukkk not Munkie. Magnus/Scourge not Trailbreaker!!

So it's pretty much confirmed that BT Convoy and BTA Black Convoy are cancelled.  Which means they can have a bit more freedom with the remold.  So this begs the question, would you accept Alt Prime being remolded into a character of a lower rank than the traditional Prime remolds/repaints such as Magnus or Scourge/Nemesis Prime?  I assume if Hasbro does do it then it would be the first time that that would happen as I can't recall Optimus Prime being remolded into any other character besides Magnus, Scourge/Nemesis Prime, Rodimus or any other Prime.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even Magnus is a cop-out

I'd like to see the repaint/remold into Trailbreaker

or a Motormaster

a remold for trailbreaker for the second release, and Scourge for the 3rd.  A straight repaint for the second release would be too much of a cop out.

but I'd still  buy it. :redface

a remold for trailbreaker for the second release, and Scourge for the 3rd.  A straight repaint for the second release would be too much of a cop out.

but I'd still  buy it. :redface

I'd rather have Magnus as the straight repaint third (really they should give him the "super mode" head). Besides if they do indeed do Trailbreaker, then they'd already have a black Ram.

Archived