Re-issues? (Kup, Gimlock and Blur)

OldBeanBagMario

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grimlock reissue

they must do the others then, i would go crazy if i just see a grimlock and we dont get the remaining 4

its like prime without the faceplate, its just wrong, its like beast machines, its just plain wrong!

Your so right...it would be so hurtful if they only did grimlock....its like KFC with no pepsi to wash it down.

Maybe they are working on all the molds one time, which could explain why its taken so long for grimlock to come out...or maybe they just not going to reissue him...that would be a real downer.

I just recently got an AWESOME Hot Rod reissue and I'd like to collect more. I wasn't born when the g1 transformers were around, but I've had an older brother to educate me on them. I like the g1 toys WAY better than ANY new transformer NO MATTER WHAT, just because they seem so cool and rare. Too bad i wasnt born earlier, becasue the oldschool cartoons are way better than the ones we had when i was a little younger. My bro had Mask, and Tranformers, and GI-Joe and stuff.... I HAD MAX STEEL!!!! THE GREATEST CARTOON EVER!!!! (note the sarcasm...) :tflaugh

All hail to Grimlock. I hope they make the reissue more cartoon acurate, like the right eye color. That way it will give me something to look forward to. I couldnt wait, and i spent about a lot of money on mint originals. I love my Diaclone swoop. I hope with the re issues, they remove the red plastic with chrome or gold. What do ya think?

I've still got my old Grimlock, Snarl, and Slag. I wouldn't mind getting the reissues if just for the weapons. I still have Grimlocks missle launcher and gun but no energon sword. No weapons for the others at all. I would really like a reissue of at least Swoop. What a pain trying to find one cheap and complete (no broken beak).

i just hope if the dinobots do come out that they make em like the cartoon . red faced slag like the original canadian version . swoop needs to be blue like the diaclone version. they finally have the chance to do it right . hope they dont mess it up .

Archived