Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All my Transformers are GONE!

Recommended Posts

Thanks you guys, but i prefer a Windows Xp Pro over everything else. When we finally get out new computer the first thing i am doing is this.......

 

SUPERLINK AND EVERY OTHER TRANSFORMER EPISODE HERE I COME WITH A 400 GIG HARDDRIVE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mwahaha

 

AHHHHHHHH! Then on to getting every freaking music video i had of Tokyo Mew Mew, Inuyasha and Transformers. I MISS THEM SOOO MUCH! WAAAAAAA! DAMN!

 

 

................................................................................

................................................................................

.................................................FUDGE!

 

Thank the GODS i still have my transformers story otherwise i go insane! All the other stories i have been working for the last 3 and a half years are gone now, damnit, but i can and will make news one to forget the loss of them. I just hope all my beloved fans on fanfiction will forgive me for it. I miss my Starscream pictures, i have the most coolest picture of him in GF, episode 36 where he is smirking and his eyes are glowing, aaaahhhhhhhhhhh so good-looking! And i had a cool picture of Soundwave, Galvation and Starscream and baby Unicron, someone drew it and i think it was Luguana, damn i forget his name. But i liked it. The Three Wise Villans it was called. And it was so cute!

 

ArgH! DAMNIT TO HECK!

 

*Toy Starscream suddenly runs off, hiding from her. SAVE ME!*

 

I need coffee! And a drink! God i can't wait for a new compute, old harddive it getting gaint hammer to it after we get our new computer, along with the motherbroad!

 

*Starscream pokes hs head out from under the bed, my poor people getting smooshed by her! Hides again*

 

*Harry laugh's at him*

 

*Starscream shoots Harry with his Vortex Cannon*

 

*Harry-Mommy!*

 

 

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl An award winning story! 

 

I laughed, I cried...Poor Harry.  We knew so little of him.

 

Mflinn, Cool Rants!  :thumb But my friend, you cna't convert Windows users to Mac users.  Belive me, I tried.  It's just that people feel comfortable with their particular product.  I feel as though Windows users are comfortable with the fact that almost the whole world uses Windows based tech just as Mac users are loving Mac's exclusivity.  Both are right in my eyes for different reasons.  I use both machines myself but have never had a problem with my Mac unless it came down to AOL.  And now that I'm pretty much off AOL, no problems at all.  You get what you get out of each machine and both are based on brand loyalty.

 

It is one of those things where they don't admit it, my last job, they all (most of my office) switched once I left and I am now getting calls on stupid things like how to change the icon on a dvd they want to burn...

 

They just don't want to admit they are wrong is a big part of it...they don't want to try something different - but the influx of hackers, and viruses, spyware (non existent on any other system but windows) is a key selling point for any OS

 

- I perfer BeOS (to bad it is dead)

 

Eventually they all see and at least try it...lots are staying (hence the massive market share influx - and massive Stock Price increase over last 5 years (was sitting at $12 a share at one point spit and now valued around 84 (recent high 74 today)

 

Besides once they realize how easy it is to bring up the calculator they will flip

 

Hint - Just type F12 on a Mac

 

Not Control Windows key

Then Type Calc

then hit enter (hope you spell it right)

then wait 10 seconds for it to load on that 4 ghz machine

 

Pant pant pant...all I wanted to do was add 2 + 2 :-(

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl

 

Well, now that Macbook is hitting the market and Intel chips, thats right folks I said INTEL chips, are going into them I wonder if this will change the way the Windows user looks at Mac?

  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

...............

 

One big problem in today news folks

 

Our one computer that we want costs us up too $5000 dollars Canadian.

 

 

OH JOY! Now i have to wait 4 freaking years for my brother to get his a$$ moving, i am sooooo asking daddy to get me a new computer.

 

BUT!!!!! At least i am still dl and i will, hopefully be able to get all of my stuff off of it soon. Hopefully.

 

God i hate life at times. :grr

I remember one time when I once had a huge amount of stories I had written myself, soemthing like 300 stories of various sizes, and my brother went and installed some music program into my computer.  Days later someone hacked into the computer and deleted all of my work and then put a virus into the computer.  They won't be able to do anything like that anymore, I deleted all my work over a year ago, over 600 stories that I had written in boredom.

Made a new TF database now, it's nothing much, just a basic list of all the TF's and their parts, their eras, types and factions.  Plus some of my doubles, that aren't part of the collection, and other TF's that aren't part of the collection.  Didn't even take long to do.

 

Tony. 

this is why everything i gots i gots 2 copies of, one on HDD and one on DVD.  also, tfc, i would suggest building your own comp, not only is it an awsome experiance, but it's also a ton cheaper!  there are lots of sites that sale parts on the internet so they're easily found and though it seems too difficult, it's very easy

Yeah, if you know anything about computers, it's a fun experience.  I don't know anything about computers, so I didn't, but what kind of computer costs $5k Canadian?  I mean, what are its stats?

I don't know anything about computers, so I didn't, but what kind of computer costs $5k Canadian?  I mean, what are its stats?

Seriously.  I just bought a new Dell laptop (brand new from Dell) with a 15" widescreen display, gig of memory, dual core processor, DVD burner, 60 gig 7200 rpm hardrive, sound, wireless, LAN, modem, XP, etc., etc. and it was $800 shipped...

Yeah, if you know anything about computers, it's a fun experience.  I don't know anything about computers, so I didn't, but what kind of computer costs $5k Canadian?  I mean, what are its stats?

 

Building a PC that costs that much really isn't hard. I could link you to a site that runs a feature once in a while on various different types of PCs you can build. They have one called the God Box that costs TEN THOUSAND us dollars. They've even mentioned that they had to cut back on a few things for it...

I don't know anything about computers, so I didn't, but what kind of computer costs $5k Canadian?  I mean, what are its stats?

Seriously.  I just bought a new Dell laptop (brand new from Dell) with a 15" widescreen display, gig of memory, dual core processor, DVD burner, 60 gig 7200 rpm hardrive, sound, wireless, LAN, modem, XP, etc., etc. and it was $800 shipped...

 

 

wow i feel sorry for you

 

about  ehhhhhh i unno, but it's been since the pII, but i bought a dell, cost a hell of alot of cash too, got the extended warranty and everything, even got that warranty where they're supposed to come out and fix the Powerglideing thing.  well... about a month goes by and then BOOM!  windows refuses to work.  so i'm like alright, let's see what they say... "oh... well you gotta reinstall everything" so i'm like alright whatever at least i got my Blot backed up... so i do their recovery bit, put everything back on the hdd... this takes hours kuz i had like 30 cds to copy.... 2 weeks later the same Powerglideing thing happens again...  so i call 'em and get the same Powerglideing response.  like a dumbass i go ahead and do it, put everything back, then about a week later... again!  i call 'em back up and tell the guy what has happened... "well did the recovery work though?" me: "yea for about a week, this makes the third time this has happened and i paid for the extended warranty and everything, i want somebody to come out here and replace the computer" dell:"ok.... did you try the recovery again?" me:"uhm.... no?"  dell: "Well thats your problem do the recovery again"  me: "I've done the recovery three times already theres obviously something wrong with the computer and it needs replaced" dell: "sir, i'm sorry but we can't do anything unless you try what we tell you" me: "...." dell: "sir are you there?" me: "YES! I'M HERE TALKING TO A PowerglideING IDIOT OF A TECH SUPPORT GUY THAT OBVIOUSLY KNOWS Powerglide ALL ABOUT COMPUTERS!  Powerglide YOU AND Powerglide DELL!"

 

and with that i proceeded to build my own computer from scratch, i used a few parts from the dell but not realy all that much, i also switched from that Blot ass pII to an athlon and was much happier... from that day forward i've always been anti-dell

Dell laptops are actually good, and they have pretty good support most of the time for their entire line of computers.

 

I would not buy a desktop by them though.

wow i feel sorry for you

No need to.  My laptop works great.

 

but it's been since the pII, but i bought a dell, cost a hell of alot of cash too

OK, that was 8 years ago.

 

got the extended warranty

OK, I'm learning a little about you.  That was pretty stupid.

 

so i call 'em and get the same Powerglideing response.

Learned a little more.  I fix my own computer problems.  I don't have to call other people to help me.  People who have to call people for help shouldn't have computers.  And you call them idiots for telling you the same thing three times.  I call you an idiot for having to call them three times for the same problem

 

and with that i proceeded to build my own computer from scratch

Good for you, I build computers too.  Good, fast, expensive one's.  But I don't build laptops.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.