The best auction EVER!

Slipstream

I have no vintage G1, they're al gone :tdown

I'm not actually considering buying it, you think I have five and a half grand? I wish.

Five and a half grand... in pounds!

Between 1.5 and 2 dollars per pound.

That's insane, I wish he would sell them separately. That would be a lot less obnoxious.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember seeing any of the headmasters, targetmaster, powermasters, etc.

For 7000 british pounds, well I'd expect to see at least a Fort Max of some sort.

Damn straight. Where the heck is Fortress Maximus? :tfmad

I love TFs but COME ON!! Who has that kind of cash to spend on them? I had to eat ramen noodles for two weeks just to be able to buy both 20th prime and MP Convoy! (I have alot of bills :redface ) I'm just saying; yes it may be the motherload but give me the opened and used sister load any day (That didn't come out like I meant it to)

IMO this guy is quite stupid for not considering private offers outside of ebay. I don't think he really understands that ebay will take out a sizable CHUNK of his profits IF he wins, b/c of the listing and closing fees for this auction are HIGH. Oh well, his loss, but you never know there might be some person with money to burn.

That's the point sonny, He already knows no one wants all that junk nor do they want to spend that kind of money. He obviously is getting tons of private offers. Since technically no one wins that auction, no fees!! Great way to advertise, and not spend any money, smart guy...I bet he'll sell a lot of those pieces on the side. Think about it, why would someone charge a couple a grand, and have Blotty pictures like that??? The picture quality is so poor, it looks as if he took those pics with a camera phone!! I blew up all his pictures to 8.5x11, printed them on a high-res. color printer, and it looks horrible, just a bunch of discernable pixels, not giving any specifics as to the exact quality of any particular piece. Do you honestly think it was his intention to sell all that on ebay in the first place???

Hey, if I had more money and less wife, I'd buy it! I'd probably take them out of the boxes, but I think he has anyway. You just keep the boxes and put them back in for selling. Awesome collection.

Hey, if I had more money and less wife, I'd buy it! I'd probably take them out of the boxes, but I think he has anyway. You just keep the boxes and put them back in for selling. Awesome collection.

amen brother!

must sell kidney spleen too maybe a lung!

Archived