Mechamorphosis

Blackscale

Does this not sound familiar:

Fantasy Flight continues the Horizon line with Mechamorphosis, a world of devestatingly powerful robotic warriors that hide among us as cars, jets, and everyday objects. Some are terrorist aggressors, enacting evil schemes to dominate human kind. Others are self-declared defenders of the human race, fighting their mechanical foes and avoiding the military forces of the fearful and desperate people they are trying to protect.

Their battles rage from hidden desert bases to active volcanoes, from the depths of the sea to the frontiers of space. In Mechamorphosis, the warrior doesn’t pilot the robot; the warrior is the robot.

* Complete d20 minigame . . . no supplements needed

* Great for a single night of playing or a short campaign

* Follows in the tradition of wildly popular cartoons, comics, and action figures from a genre enjoyed by all ages.

Fantasy Flights site

One of the other Horizon RPGs is a very nice and original game, so I have great hopes for this one.

After looking at the site again, I am unsure if this is even a PC game.

Is it a PC game or is it a D&D type roleplaying game?

Because if its PC I might get it, but if it isnt then I really dont need anymore 20 sided dice.

Nothing in my opinon (aside perhaps from the fact that it's d20) have you seen Z-man games' Cartoon Action Hour an RPG of the 80's cartoon genre, they even have a warbots supplement that positively screams G-1 Transformers! :tfevil

Archived