West Coast Canada Sightings

Viktor V

Can you actually return ToysRus with the package open?(How did you reason with them?)

I actually wait for a while in SuperStore and Got E.Screamer for 14.92(with tax 17.000)----Save nearly $3.00

I just regret that I bought my Inferno at TRU(17+tax is about $21)

I could bought atleast 1 more figure if I can keep ~$3.00 each.

With my budgets for 6 deleux.

Inferno, StarScream, Rodimus, Prowl, DownShift, Sharkicon

$3 x 6 = $18.00(that could mean one more figure with that)

(minius STD Convoy from import)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you don't return one that has been opened. You buy one at TRU at $17.99 plus tax. Open it if you wish. Keep the receipt, since it has a 45 day return period. During that time, find one around that's going for $14.92, buy that one too, but don't open that one. Take that one and return it to TRU with the TRU receipt. Thus, you just recovered the additional cost that you paid at first

No, you don't return one that has been opened. You buy one at TRU at $17.99 plus tax. Open it if you wish. Keep the receipt, since it has a 45 day return period. During that time, find one around that's going for $14.92, buy that one too, but don't open that one. Take that one and return it to TRU with the TRU receipt. Thus, you just recovered the additional cost that you paid at first

how much do you spend on gas looking for another one in the meantime? :tftounge

No, after I get the first one, I don't go all out searching for a cheaper one...it's just if I can pick another one up at anytime during the first 45 days. Sometimes, I have been unable to find a cheaper unit.

Alls I'm saying is that it's possible to recover a bit of the cost.

No, after I get the first one, I don't go all out searching for a cheaper one...it's just if I can pick another one up at anytime during the first 45 days. Sometimes, I have been unable to find a cheaper unit.

Alls I'm saying is that it's possible to recover a bit of the cost.

oh , kinda sounded like you then went searching for a walmart/superstore priced one , my bad :D

No no, I might go searching for it later on, if I'm in a Walmart or Superstore, but I won't go out of the way to do it. Besides, $17.99 for Starscream is worth it, I think.

definetely, best energon available up here atm :D

Tons of 20th Anniversary Optimus Primes at $89.92 each(approx. 10)

Energon Unicrons at $69.92 each (approx. 6)

Some Energon Prowls, Rodimus, Starscreams, Hot Shots, Snowcats, and many other wave 2 deluxes at $14.92 each

8:30pm Capilano Wal-Mart

Happy findings!!

yo mirage did you look right behind you in the TF section? with the legos they had 3 Energon Primes :D (4 before i got mine)

hey victor which michelle? blonde white girl? or shorter asian?

im in again tomorrow morning (saterday) i doubt we will get anythign in..but maybe

yo mirage did you look right behind you in the TF section? with the legos they had 3 Energon Primes :D (4 before i got mine)

hey victor which michelle? blonde white girl? or shorter asian?

im in again tomorrow morning (saterday) i doubt we will get anythign in..but maybe

hehe shorter asian girl, very cute smile :D

Archived