Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JABoyle3875's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author
i used to have those shelves for my transformers, but my collection grew too big, so i had to get something bigger. i got those at home depot, how 'bout you? :tflaugh1

Actually, I have no idea - I asked my parents to pick them up while they were out, so it was either HD or Lowe's.

 

Fairly soon I'll have to add more of them, especially with big ones like Trypticon now in my posession. Of course, it would be pretty sweet to eventually have him, Metroplex, Scorponok G1 and Fort Max all in city mode......but that would burn A LOT of space.

  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, it would be pretty sweet to eventually have him, Metroplex, Scorponok G1 and Fort Max all in city mode......but that would burn A LOT of space.

Tell me about it, Fortress Maximus in any mode other than the bot mode takes up a ton of shelving space! Most bookcases I've seen don't accomidate the width, so customing I shall go! Nice collection! :thumb

  • Author
I love your custom repaints. Megatron looks fantastic

Thank you - Since that picture was taken, I found Megs' tank, and painted it silver as an homage to G1. Looks even more badass now.

  • Author
Oh my God...he's got loser Broadside displayed.

And what in the hell is wrong with Broadside?

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey that an awsome collection but who is the tf on the bottom shelf next to megatron

:tfhuh sorry I ment next to scorponok

  • Author
Hey that an awsome collection but who is the tf on the bottom shelf next to megatron

Next to Scorponok (and not megatron) is a Robots In Disguise Landfill combiner.

 

http://www.cobraislandtoys.com/tf/2003/landfill-giftset.html

 

Custom painted, of course. I picked up the giftset from Wal-Mart for about $10 in early January. That particular repaint is a combo spraypaint (the black base) and brush (any color but black on it) job, took about 5 hours of actual work.

 

I should update the picture.......I've added an Energon Mirage, G1 Trypticon and G1 Metroplex to my favorite shelves.

 

EDIT: Here's a close up picture of my RID Landfill repaint.

post-29-1084221284.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.