Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMan's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author

I'm gonna start with some Cybertron guys

 

Thundercracker

currentCollection011.jpg

 

Clocker

currentCollection012.jpg

 

Thrust flavored Starscream

currentCollection013.jpg

 

Megs with a surprize guess  :fire

currentCollection014.jpg

 

The lovely Evac

currentCollection015.jpg

  • Replies 238
  • Views 134.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

That's a good pose for clocker, I have a hard time posing him, he falls too much when I pose him with his gun.

  • Author
That's a good pose for clocker, I have a hard time posing him, he falls too much when I pose him with his gun.

 

I think Clocker's one of my special Crazy Glue bots :tftongue One day I took all my loose hip bots and put Crazy Glue on their hip balls.

awesome idea, i got the non police type myself and it looks cool with a white handle, but better with silver. might have to coppy the idea.

 

When I opened the box and saw that it was all red, I was like, "No no. Then I reached straight for my sharpee. Another thing that ticks me off is the proto has black half gloves.

....has the prototype/testshot loves it no light blue for me....and i really think the half gloved lok makes him look bad-azz

Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

  • Author
Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

 

Is this why your waiting till after Christmas?

 

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

 

Is this why your waiting till after Christmas?

 

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

he already has Bt Skids. :P

  • Author

9af194ca.jpg

 

Hey! What's up Streaker! I was wondering if..Ooff!

b700a0f7.jpg

Skidsproof003.jpg

Skidsproof002.jpg

Cool stuff man. I like looking at collections where people pose their toys. I want to do a shoot of my collection now. I'll probably wait until after Christmas.

 

Is this why your waiting till after Christmas?

 

Skidsproof004.jpg

Skidsproof.jpg

he already has Bt Skids. :P

That's right.  :thumb

 

I can't have Broadblast and GF Soundwave till then. And I thought you said you were getting BTA Sunstreaker? Or are you getting both?

  • Author
I can't have Broadblast and GF Soundwave till then. And I thought you said you were getting BTA Sunstreaker? Or are you getting both?

 

I caved. I was like, "You know if you don't buy this guy now, your gonna be kicking yourself later this week when you suddenly want him"

I love his Car mode. He has real reason to be conceited. the bot mod color scheme is crappy though. His Joints are XXXtremely tight!! Every Single Hinging, racheting moving part of his body is stiff and thight. Even more than the Corvette mold.

 

One thing I wonder about Skids and Streaker is, Why did they paint their arms red instead of just using red Plastic? Scratches on Skids arms is gonna be totally unavoidable.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.