Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMan's Collection

Recommended Posts

This is what I have on display right now.

 

currentCollection008.jpg

currentCollection009.jpg

currentCollection010.jpg

currentCollection002.jpg

currentCollection004.jpg

currentCollection003.jpg

currentCollection005.jpg

currentCollection007.jpg

currentCollection006.jpg

currentCollection001.jpg

  • Replies 238
  • Views 134.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Sigma6005.jpg

Sigma6001.jpg

Sigma6002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

awesome poses! :clap

nice alts and one bt...from the looks it seems that u have one of viagra prime windcharger barrels

  • Author
nice alts and one bt...from the looks it seems that u have one of viagra prime windcharger barrels

 

There are actually 2 BTs and 2 VP barrels. Cant tell from the pics but Hound is the one you probably didn't guess. I may do Each Alt/BT individually  to really show off their poses. I usually put alot of time into getting them just right. I wish Zoom Zoom wasn't at work

 

I did this at work but I think it's a good individual pic

KneeProwl001.jpg

Prowl005.jpg

nice alts and one bt...from the looks it seems that u have one of viagra prime windcharger barrels

 

There are actually 2 BTs and 2 VP barrels. Cant tell from the pics but Hound is the one you probably didn't guess. I may do Each Alt/BT individually  to really show off their poses. I usually put alot of time into getting them just right. I wish Zoom Zoom wasn't at work

 

I did this at work but I think it's a good individual pic

KneeProwl001.jpg

Prowl005.jpg

did you paint his stick thing with a sharpie?

  • Author
did you paint his stick thing with a sharpie?

 

Yes. The "Blight Stick" is Sharpee'd

awesome idea, i got the non police type myself and it looks cool with a white handle, but better with silver. might have to coppy the idea.

  • Author
awesome idea, i got the non police type myself and it looks cool with a white handle, but better with silver. might have to coppy the idea.

 

When I opened the box and saw that it was all red, I was like, "No no. Then I reached straight for my sharpee. Another thing that ticks me off is the proto has black half gloves.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.