what should I do with $300  

19 members have voted

1. 1. what should I do with $300

• Lucky draw cheetus
    • MISB Japanese Overlord
    • Use the Money to recover from my recient spending binge
    • Other, please specify

Alt Skids, BTA 1,2,+3, Preorder THS G1 convoy, and buy THS GF Convoy

lol, forgot to mention my pics were out dated.  got the bt skids, bt1( #7), and the ths galaxy convoy. but the others are definately good ideas especially ther bt 2& 3 due to hasbros lack of paint. thanks  :thumb

This was my bad on not doing research on what you own already. Really the choices I made are my own wish list :redface

actually i'm pretty sure all the ones you listed were'nt in my most reciently updated pics,.....so how could you have known. Any way i think we all have very similar wish lists. if i could add to the pol i'd add a jafcon convoy as now i have one shlef dedicted to black/nemesis convoys and one shelf dedicated to burning /matrix mode convoys.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MISB overlord is more than $300. so this not a good deal

reissue galvatron, pepsi convoy, BTA3, EX02sonic convoy

have them all  accept for bta 3; either on order on in hand. I realize it will be more than $300 but i'd gladly drop the balance.

have them all  accept for bta 3; either on order on in hand. I realize it will be more than $300 but i'd gladly drop the balance.

I personaly think a MISB Overlord for $300 is possible.........

It's one of the easier JP ones to get becasue it was released in Europe too.

Don't rush into anything. 

Especially on any recent toys.

If you want to get the most value out of your $300, spend it on some TF's that you know won't be reissued due to a missing mold or lack of licensing.......

cheetus? you mean cheetor, no?

and dont pay 300 for just Overlord, look for one less than 100, at least if you want to have a european (only the box differs)

i was under the impression that the european ovrlord had a different head. btw, in japan cheetor was called cheetas/kyi tas. its a relative Ingrish translation, but you know what i'm talking about. I kinda want him cause i have all of the beast era figs, save for the lucky draws. if i could have those, it'd take my colletion up a peg or two.

Archived