PLOW KING sig

Hunter Rose

With PK's Mods:

plowsig3.jpg

Its also a hair smaller (following AM's suggestion)

*cough*

10. No Overly Large Signatures - Signatures should be kept to an area of 550 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height. Pictures included in signatures must not exceed a total of 45k

In academic works, you always have a margin of 10%. For example, if you have to write an essay of 1500 words, you can write one of 1350, or one of 1650, and they would both still be acceptible. So, taking that as analogue to this situation, a height of 314 pixels would be well within the margins.

:nuts

Its a good start, but I think you could do better.  The area's that I think specifically could use a bit more work are the text- doesn't look like its part of the design, just tacked on at the end, plus its hard to read on the lower right corner because the dark Plowking custom.  And the picture of the robot mode of plowking looks like it came from a low resolution source and possible scaled up in size... it looks too pixelated.  I would get Plowking to snap a new image and upload it fullsize directly to you to work with.  Actually if Plowking could provide a larger image of his custom, I'd like to give it a shot.

pike

Criticism noted Pike-

Text in the program i use is very limited - and i am only just now beginning to learn how to manipulate it more effectively.

Whats more i keep adding fonts but then find i have too many to reasonably navigate... if you or PK have any suggestions on a prefereable font -let me know and i will change it.

Actually i do have another idea that might fix the legibility of this font a bit... I will try it when i get the time.

Alas as for the pic - i was limited by what PlowKing could give me.  I did ask for more pics.

If you have any ideas - go for it - i am eager to learn and friendly competition cant hurt.

thanks for the posts!

(and thanks for your input Zakath but seriously - i am not trying to fudge with the rules here....)

Yes, I have to vouch for Hunter. More/better pics were requested, but at the time were unavailable aside from what I already had on hand. I just got a new camera, so, if you would like new pics to work with so you can tinker around with it LMK

Besides that, I am very pleased with the work Hunter has done for me.

• 1 month later...
With PK's Mods:

plowsig3.jpg

Its also a hair smaller (following AM's suggestion)

*cough*

10. No Overly Large Signatures - Signatures should be kept to an area of 550 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height. Pictures included in signatures must not exceed a total of 45k

YOU'RE JUST ON A POWERTRIP!!!  WHAT THE F**K IS A PIXAL ANYWAY?!?! GO SCREW YOURSELVES, ALL OF YOU!!!!!

:tftongue

Archived