To Buy Or Not To Buy

Satan's Camaro

Should I buy Galvatron from BBTS, or should I wait?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I buy Galvatron from BBTS, or should I wait?

• Buy from BBTS, who knows when the stores will get him.
    • Wait it out.

The chances you seeing NEW Tf stock in a clearance sale are laughably slim.

Even after the sale, it will probably still be a sea of Megatrons for months.

You might never see it on the shelves at all... and there's the hassle of looking for it.

Just buy it from BBTS.  I know it's annother $10 plus shipping.... but in the end it's less hassle...

This was the kind of thing that I have been trying to take into consideration...the $$ amount I would possibly be spending in gas hunting for this guy vs. the additional $$ to get him online. With gas being over $2/gallon, it may just be worth the money and to buy him online...It would also save me a lot of time as well...

Everyone keep those thoughts coming! :thumb

The chances you seeing NEW Tf stock in a clearance sale are laughably slim.

Even after the sale, it will probably still be a sea of Megatrons for months.

You might never see it on the shelves at all... and there's the hassle of looking for it.

Just buy it from BBTS.  I know it's annother $10 plus shipping.... but in the end it's less hassle...

This was the kind of thing that I have been trying to take into consideration...the $$ amount I would possibly be spending in gas hunting for this guy vs. the additional $$ to get him online. With gas being over $2/gallon, it may just be worth the money and to buy him online...It would also save me a lot of time as well...

Everyone keep those thoughts coming! :thumb

When your justifying spending extra money, you may as well just spend it (take is, if you can afford too). If I had the expendable cash, Id never go to the store any more for new stuff. Since I'm on a budget, spending the extra cash just seems crazy. So dont listen to me.

I waiting for it to hit retail personally... I usually like collecting the leaders of the two factions  and varies figures..

Sorry for the shameless plug, but I have an inexpensive Takara GD-14 Galvy on the Endcap now.

Galvatron- G is SD-20, Laserwave is SD-14.

Archived