God Ginrai reissue : w-o-w

Pascal

yeah this reissue rules all. i had a pM prime, but when madhammer started telling me about the reissue, I had to have it.  I think his comparisson holds the truest, "You're old PM prime will seem like a KO compared to the reissue" .... now my PM prime is on the "for sale" block.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, Godbomber kinda sucks on its own, but as added armor or 2nd trailer, he's pretty cool.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I have an extra unused sticker sheet.

you should see him with the bbts add on armor. my gf got it for my last birthday,.....it kicks ass. btw is that the god bomber sticker sheet?

The part that I like the most : RETRACTABLE FISTS.

Hahaha, I'll drink to that.

I picked this guy up a few weeks back off of ebay for $2.  :tfgrin

So much better than the western release, the extra height he gains and the shiny goodness just seem to add so much.

:eek  :eek  :eek That's a typo, right???

Hey 'Screamer, what's he like in Masterforce? Much PWNingness?

He's alright, I guess, if you like shiny bricks.  I like his truck mode at least, but then I like vehicles more than I like the robot modes.  The only downside I find is that the trailer hitch is a little fragile and I'm always worried that it will break if I play with him.

-Chuckles

I love my re-issue. Why? Cause if some nut job broke into my house, I like having two choices: wave the Walther (and hope he doesn't notice) or brick to the face (more satisfying).

Built-in security system, for the win.

Congrats on the pickup  :thumb

God Ginrei’s an awesome toy, didn’t pick one up myself till last spring as I always thought he looked kinda lame boy was I wrong.  Not only is he huge but he’s a very impressive figure to look at and play with and very fun to transform and mess around with. Got mine for a good price as well, bought mine from Image Anime when they had him on sale, for the price he’s a definite steal.

Like a lot of big G1 toys of that era he’s a brick but a damn impressive one, I only like Star Convoy better.

Again congrats.

Archived