Has the new Alt. wave hit saturation yet?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

I've heard of several people getting Alt. Sunstreakers and Skidses, are they actually out yet?

Bear in mind I live in a place where it takes some time for new Alts. to hit but Cybertron's always out quickly

I've heard of several people getting Alt. Sunstreakers and Skidses, are they actually out yet?

Cetainly not saturation.  I don't think they've hit retail anywhere yet.    Most, if not all of them have been obtained thru online sources so far.

Trust me, when these hit US stores, unless you decide to go live in the wilderness, you will know IMMEDIATELY!! I've said this a zillion times already but I'm still waiting for a net store preorder, so I'm starting to wonder if these bots will be in stores before christmas like I hoped. Like Grimlock was.

BUT WILDERNESS LIVING CAN BE FULFILLING

Well, it's just that TRU is still stocking plenty of Ravages like they're the biggest thing in the world in my area, and still no signs of them at my Wal-Marts :(

Well, it's just that TRU is still stocking plenty of Ravages like they're the biggest thing in the world in my area, and still no signs of them at my Wal-Marts :(

Trust me again, give up on Walmart. Unless they have a sale on Cybertron figs. I'm seriously wondering though if Walmart is starting over with the bubble case or are they gonna just wait till Spring.

Does it ever :tdown I might get BTA Streaker and BB with my taxes. So I have to wait even longer. I have more patience for BTs though. If they were in our stores, that would change.

Just make sure you look over you BT skids if you get one. I got mine yesterday in the mail and he was messed up, and I didnt even have to open the box to see it. THe silve bB logos on the side and rear of the car were missing and there was just big glue spots in their place messing up the paint...Mind you this is the 1st BT issue that I personally have had, however others have had more. As for the NEw Alts...I am waiting for them as well as the Alts are the ones I open and emjoy over the BTS. I was just complaining about them yesterday wishing that hasbro could give a more accurate time scale for their release. I personally have not seen any of the new bubble guys at all yet. When I do I will let people know!

All I see at TRU is a sea of Shockblast, Dcharge cases. Patience sucks too. I'm scared TRU wont order any more cases till after christmas. Like they did last year. cept last year when they got new alts in that store, the new alts were Silverstreak and Hound  :eek

Trust me again, give up on Walmart. Unless they have a sale on Cybertron figs. I'm seriously wondering though if Walmart is starting over with the bubble case or are they gonna just wait till Spring.

The Wallychrons around here have been good for Cyb figs but not an alt in sight. I pesonally have written them off for Alts until Spring or at least late Winter.

Lately new alt stuff has been purely TЯU and Target.

Archived