Valididity of a deal...

Devil Mazinkaiser

Question on a proposed trade from a fellow fan...

My 2005 re-issue Star Convoy MIB for a friend's 2001 Botcon MIB Arcee?

Is this a fair deal?

-Joe

Yes, considering that getting the 2001 Botcon MIB Arcee would probably cost you $150 or so. There's a voice chip in that TM2 Blackarachnia remold (I think it may have the voice of Susan Blu, the voice of G1 Arcee - but don't quote me on this.)

Reissue Star Convoy you can still get for relatively cheap, and he's relatively readily available. Plus, Botcon 2001 Arcee is a superior toy over Star Convoy.

I would go for it.

That's what I was wondering about - He is a friend, but trust me... this guy is a TF collector... he has even more exclusives than I do - so he knows what everything is worth.

He just really wants Star Convoy for some reason....  :redface

Thanks for the responses!

-Joe

definately worth it, the TM2 blackarachnia mold is excellent, one of the best in the line, and the Arcee recolour was great as well, plus the fact that star convoy's so readily available now and arcee can be a Starscream to get hold of.

Archived