siburke939

siburke939

I haven't sold anything on here yet, but I have bought stuff. (Cheers Dudes!)

Anybody who has dealt with me please leave any comments here.  :thumb

PS - My eBay ID is siburke939 as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Well so far so good, the two TF's I bought from you a week ago arrived quickly, I hope the next ones arrive fast as well, if the post doesn't go odd like it tends to.  Please though, do try and show more pictures since it can be hard to tell if a person is being truthful or not, a picture can help a person to feel better about parting with their money.  So far though, I've got little doubts about the next TF's coming in once I've sent the money for them.

-Chuckles

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

He helped me finish my Armada and Energon collection! Great and fast shipping from across the pond and even left feedback :eek

• 10 months later...

Great guy to deal with. We made a very sizable international trade where we sent at the same time. 9 figures for 6 large figures. All worked out well and his figs were extremely well packaged. It may cost extra to ship overseas, but it's worth it if you can cook up a good trade with this guy! Will most DEFINITELY do business again.

• 3 weeks later...

This dude is excellent!

He went out and found some figures for me to complete my movie Legends collection, then sent them at cost. Very well packaged and quick delivery. He didn't even want to charge me for postage when he was well within his rights to do so just because he somehow managed to get it for free on this occasion!

Would definitely do business again. Who wouldn't? :tfgrin

Archived