Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UPDATE: BW Cover Test Shots!!

Recommended Posts

Looking good EM - it appears as if you've put a fair bit of effort into this, and it's paid off.

 

I like. :thumb

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looking good EM - it appears as if you've put a fair bit of effort into this, and it's paid off.

 

I like. :thumb

Thanks.  The only real hard part is getting the spine centered, but I think I'm close.  I'll find out tomorrow at work when I do another print test.

  • Author

Well, I printed a test cover and it fits nicely and the spine looks centered.  I'll print a real copy tonight or in the next day or two.  The photo paper I have says to wait 24 hours before 'framing' to allow for best qaulity.  I'll keep you all posted.

dang man thats so awesome xD

  • Author

Alright, I printed a color copy of the cover and it looks amazing on photo paper.  Probably a tad too dark in some places (mainly the screens on the back, but I think it's the kind of photo paper I'm using), but it looks very nice overall.  I'll cut it tomorrow at work and put it in the case and see how it looks.

  • Author

Front

Back

 

Getting the spine centered was tricky, but I think it's as good as it can be.  The only other problem is cutting straight lines. :lol

SWANK!!

AGREED

 

Mass bootleg production for all! :clap

looks great!

  • Author

Thanks guys, glad you like it.

 

I'm going to see about finding out the cost of getting the necessary materials; photo paper, cases, shipping costs, etc.  Now, to get the best figure on this possible, if you would like one of these (that's a cover & case) please post here saying you would like one.

 

This may take awhile, maybe even after Christmas before anything is really decided.

 

In other words, don't get your hopes up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.