Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VH1

Recommended Posts

I call shenanigans.  still Vote'D

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep voting for Transformers, its still not top 10!!

where's the love for hungry hippos. :redface

Silly Putty rules all.

Well Cuz I'm Soooo Bord, I Voted For Transformers 320 Times. :bored

 

 

:tfdance

 

Excellent job, Cliffjumper!! I voted 6x...

 

Current results:

Trolls

G.I. Joe

LEGO

Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wooly Willy

Tea Sets

Transformers

Thumbalina

Chatty Cathy

 

 

HOW CAN WE BE LOSING TO TROLLS, LEGO, WOOLY WILLY, AND TEA SET?!  YOU GUYZ KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!  I PROPOSE WE VOTE ONCE FOR EACH AND EVERY TRANSFORMERS THAT WE OWN!! **That should put us in the #1 spot!!**

Well Cuz I'm Soooo Bord, I Voted For Transformers 320 Times. :bored

 

 

:tfdance

 

Excellent job, Cliffjumper!! I voted 6x...

 

Current results:

Trolls

G.I. Joe

LEGO

Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wooly Willy

Tea Sets

Transformers

Thumbalina

Chatty Cathy

 

 

HOW CAN WE BE LOSING TO TROLLS, LEGO, WOOLY WILLY, AND TEA SET?!  YOU GUYZ KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!  I PROPOSE WE VOTE ONCE FOR EACH AND EVERY TRANSFORMERS THAT WE OWN!! **That should put us in the #1 spot!!**

:pfx , off to vote 525 more times. Go Transformers!!! Kill them Trolls ahhhh!!!

 

EDIT: ok that was 30x. Not the most fun thing to do but I am kinda bored waiting around for Turkey Day, trying to kill time, but not so bored I wanna sit here and do that 495 more times. Maybe later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.