Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VH1

Recommended Posts

Well Cuz I'm Soooo Bord, I Voted For Transformers 320 Times. :bored

 

 

:tfdance

 

Excellent job, Cliffjumper!! I voted 6x...

 

Current results:

Trolls

G.I. Joe

LEGO

Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wooly Willy

Tea Sets

Transformers

Thumbalina

Chatty Cathy

 

 

HOW CAN WE BE LOSING TO TROLLS, LEGO, WOOLY WILLY, AND TEA SET?!  YOU GUYZ KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!  I PROPOSE WE VOTE ONCE FOR EACH AND EVERY TRANSFORMERS THAT WE OWN!! **That should put us in the #1 spot!!**

 

 

 

I'm Up To 1500 Votes, But I Can't Do It Alone. :) Spread The Word, TROLLS MUST DIE!!!! :eplus 

 

 

:tfdance

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These were my votes:

- Battleship (I love that game!)

- G.I. Joe (Cool vehicles and nice character deigns)

- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (for nostalgia's sake)

- LEGO (I wish I were a millioner to buy an Prime(truck)load of these! ^_^)

- Six Million Dollar Man (and Bionic Woman) Dolls (never have them but a cousing did. I love the playset it have!).

- Star Wars action figures (I still remember the ones I had for a xmas... "long time ago..." :P)

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (got to admit I like the green dudes!)

- Tonka Trucks (Those were freaking great toys. This may sound crazy but I would like to see a Transformer (NOT a Go-Bot) made out of one of the jumbo dump trucks!)

- Transformers  (HELLO? Should I really give more details about this one?  :tftongue )

 

Didin't vote for these but I liked/likes them:

- Life (I had this one. I didn't knew a word of english back then! :tfevil )

- Matchbox Cars (cool cars! that's why I like the Spy Changers!)

- Micro Machines (really neat! No wonder I like the Micromasters)

 

I'll vote for these enxt time!  :tflaugh1 )

 

PS: :Dc

In 1 Hour i Voted 350 Times, If Everyone Voted for Half That We Would Be In First Place Easy. :)

 

 

:tfdance

Well done Cliffjumper69!

 

*votes again*

Hey, Why are Transformers "lookin' for love"?

Hey, Why are Transformers "lookin' for love"?

 

 

Because we're not in the Top 5  :tfsad

Hey, Why are Transformers "lookin' for love"?

I hope it doesn't mean that we're not even in the top 100 :monkey

  • 1 month later...

Woo-Hoo!! We're #1 today!! :clap I can finally sleep well tonight!! Before, we were losing to: TROLLS, LEGO, WOOLY WILLY, AND TEA SET?! Can you imagine?!

 

 

Today's Daily update, from VH1.com

 

 

Transformers

Star Wars Action Figures

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

LEGO

Nintendo

Radio Flyer

Wooly Willy

Teddy Bears

Thumbalina

Baby Alive

 

Is VH1 doing a documentary on this on T.V.?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.