Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ol' Timer

Recommended Posts

I know I'm slow as crap, but at least you've all gotten your stuff. STFU!!!! :grr

 

 

Just kidding :D If you have anything to comment on, please feel free to do so. Thanks :thumb

  • 1 month later...

Man is he so cool.  I won his ebay auction for nitro convoy mint with box and its spectacular.  I cant thank you enough man.  I posted feedback on ebay for ya as well.  Later

  • Author

Thanks man and you're welcome. Glad it arrived in good shape :thumb

  • 3 weeks later...

OT ROCKS!!! Thankyou again for a phenomianl hookup! They look great on the shelves I had made! Thankyou again!

  • 2 weeks later...

errrr thanx  for the Broken gun on Skids.... j/k I'll give him a 10 out of 10thousend

  • Author

:fire NOT BROKEN'D

  • 5 weeks later...

dude u rock

 

 

great stuff, good packaging

 

*now i need to steal them back from my son*

 

 

Bows to the MAN!!!!

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Apparently I charge too much for shipping now so don't buy from me :redface :roll

  • 2 weeks later...
I know I'm slow as crap, but at least you've all gotten your stuff. STFU!!!! :grr

 

Yes, I got my stuff today and I want to thank you, you`re very trustful and toys came in perfect condition. OT rocks!  :clap

  • Author
I know I'm slow as crap, but at least you've all gotten your stuff. STFU!!!! :grr

 

Yes, I got my stuff today and I want to thank you, you`re very trustful and toys came in perfect condition. OT rocks!  :clap

Thanks man, I appreciate it :D Glad they got there ok :thumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.