Prowl in new packaging

plowking

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-alternato...1QQcmdZViewItem

Asking a bit much I might say.....seeing how BBTS is WAY cheaper.....I can wait for my preorders to come

But don't you want to pay more than 3 times retail so you can have it 1 month before everyone (1 year for some people  :tflaugh ) .  Seriously though, that's rediculous.  You can get the red box prowl for cheaper.  I would sort of understand the price if that's the first release of prowl. 

I actually wanted to get the red box Prowl, rather than the new fishbowl packaging...  I plan to stack the boxes to my Alternators in a 4x4 layout, in order of their numbers...  so Prowl would be at the bottom right.  Kinda hard to stack the boxes to Wheeljack, DCharge and Swerve on top of a fishbowl... :D

I actually wanted to get the red box Prowl, rather than the new fishbowl packaging...  I plan to stack the boxes to my Alternators in a 4x4 layout, in order of their numbers...  so Prowl would be at the bottom right.  Kinda hard to stack the boxes to Wheeljack, DCharge and Swerve on top of a fishbowl... :D

Better start searchin' or just buy one off Ebay. closer to Xmas you should see some redbox Prowls.

Better start searchin' or just buy one off Ebay. closer to Xmas you should see some redbox Prowls.

:D  I bought one off eBay already; should be coming in this week.  In fact, both my Alt Prowl and Alt Ravage should be coming in this week, thus completing my collection of the first 16 Alternators...

Archived