In need of a list...

Scamper

I don't have any of the WST Transformers, and wanted to collect them all if I can. I need a list of all of them. Are there any rare or chase ones? If so, which ones?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are looking to pick up a few, I have a megatron, prime, screamer, sideswipe and jazz and maybe a bumbleebee, I will check when I get home and give you a quick list with prices if you are interested. 

Oh and as for the list I believe its

Sideswipe

Prowl

Prime Anime and Regular

Prime Trailor (Chase)

Bumblebee

Cliffjumper (chase)

Silverstreak (chase)

Thrust

Starscream

Thundercracker (chase)

Hot rod (chase)

Ultra Magnus (chase)

Megatron

Soundwave

Jazz (kinda short packed)

Red alert

Anyone else, did I miss any?

If you are looking to pick up a few, I have a megatron, prime, screamer, sideswipe and jazz and maybe a bumbleebee, I will check when I get home and give you a quick list with prices if you are interested.

Yeah, man, I'm interested. Just send me a PM with the list. Thanks.  :thumb

Edit: I noticed there is no Skywarp on that list. For shame...he was my favorite seeker.  :tfsad

Yes there is a Skywarp, plus you also missed the Anime Trailer I believe. I know they both exist b/c I have them both (I have all the WST and I love them, they kickass!!!) There was also a "ghost" Prime and Trailer that was a blue "prototype." I put that in quotes b/c there seem to be an endless supply of these prototypes. Some people are asking $50 or more for the ghost Prime, but you can probably find it for more like $20 if you are patient.

Hope this helps. Good luck finding them all, they can get kinda expensive.

There were:

Wave 1:

Optimus Prime (normal)

Trailer w/Roller (chase)

Soundwave w/Ravage

Sideswipe

Bumblebee (yellow)

Bumblebee (red - chase)

Starscream

Skywarp (chase)

Wave 2:

Optimus Prime (anime)

Megatron

Thrust

Red alert

Prowl

Jazz

Bluestreak/Siverstreak (chase)

Ultra Magnus (chase)

VSX Set:

Optimus Prime

Megatron (Megaplex)

Wave 2.5:

Optimus Prime (Anime)

Trailer w/Roller (Anime - Chase)

Megatron

Soundwave w/Ravage

Jazz

Hot Rod

Thundercracker (chase)

Unreleased: (but previously pictured)

Megatron gun extensions

Tracks

Skids

Hot Rod (black)

Unofficial: (factory one-offs)

Clear blue Prime & Trailer w/Roller

Pepsi Prime Trailer w/Roller

G2 Prime Trailer w/Roller

Fan Made:

Ultra Magnus trailer armor

Grimlock

Slag

Sludge

Snarl

Swoop

Miniaturized knockoff/bootleg.  The "Menasor" comes with Technobots Afterburner & Nosecone in place of Wildrider & Dead End, the "Bruticus" is based off of the RID Ruination, the "Defensor" is based off the japanese exclusive "Guard City", and "Superion" & "Devastator" are based off of the g1 originals.

Was there not a WST box set including Bumblebee, Powerglide, Huffer and Brawn?

Archived