Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where is your collection

Recommended Posts

So were is it myn is in my room

 

Ps tell me if this soud be a pole question

  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is in my bedroom. It's very messily set up right. To give a brief description, my Energon toys are all lined up in vehicle mode on my floor because I don't know where to put my shelf. :redface

Most of my sealed items are in bins in the basement. 70% of my loose toys are in a toy box in the dining room, 25-29% are in boxes in the basement. My room only has most recent releases (I own) from characters in Cybertron or Galaxy Force, Unicron, Brave Maximus, Gobot Command Center and Alternator Smokescreen + my Insecticon whorde. Some SCF PVCs are on a table/lamp in the dining room with some Spawn toys,  Accessory and parts bins are in the dining room too. Alternators Smokescreen in on the kitchen table (been there for weeks). TF DVD and most VHS are in the entry way, all the rest are in my room. TF comics are in the entryway. TF books are on my bookshelf in my room.

 

My dad seem adament that having a paint bucket in the fake fireplace is better than having Unicron and Brave Max in there.  :tflaugh

All in my room. The larger ones are displayed on shelves while the smaller deluxe/basic class ones are stacked neatly in drawer sized boxes beneath the bed. Right now everything is a mess because I pulled everything apart over the weekend for another photo taking session. :eek

all in storage will take pics on the eekend as i call it as that always goes to fast

all in my bed room, or rather i have my bed in my toy room. drives my gf nuts.

All of them are in my bedroom that is also used as a computer room.  They are also in the walk in closet.

I keep mine in display cabinets in my office/study. However, I am moving into a new house later this week, so currently everything is packed up in a bunch of boxes.

 

What is even more exciting for me is that yesterday I ordered a new display cabinet that is almost exactly what I want/need for my collection. I will keep the collection in my new office/study and it should look about 10x more impressive than before (and I can display all of it as opposed to about 1/2). Now everything should be in one place, displayed as a nice, serious collection.

 

I can't wait to move and put everything in my new cabinet (see below, mine will be stained black however).

How much does a nice display case like that cost?

The case is 72'' x 48'' x 16'' ( w/ 12'' shelves) for $644, the black stain is $35 extra, the UV bulb guard is $12, delivery to my house is $75, plus I am getting an extra shelf, but I am having it cut in half to make 2 smaller shelves for $35 as opposed to $25 normally.

 

The grand total... $801

 

You can also get a lock put on it for $18 I believe and they will set it up for you for an add'l $15.

 

They do also have cheaper options for $519 (oak laminate instead of stained oak veneer). Same size, just different material. And they have smaller 36'' sizes as well.

 

Mine should be delivered in the last week of October and I plan on putting pictures up just as soon as I get my collection unpacked.

 

Can't wait.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.