TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG..that's pretty funny. It should probably be "Does this make me look fat?" instead though.

-Turbine

Could you possibly create an Energon Megatron pic?

Maybe you should LOOK through the thread before making requests.

Don't think that by requesting a pic, that you're going to get one. It all depends on if someone's actually drawn one.

NPX posted it a while back, but i'll attach it here for your sake..

post-31-1082281069.jpg

i think this is prime.....not sure what mode

I think is Powermaster Optimus (Ginrai) combined with God (Apex) Bomber. The gun on her right shoulder is a big clue. BTW, author and source?

I would think it's Energon Optimus with Wingsaber powerlink.

No, I think that pic was done a good while before we saw any good Wingsaber pics, PL'ed or not.

I have no clue which that one's supposed to be. Helmet looks like Armada Prime's, but he doesn't have a forehead gem (nor do any Primes that I know of). The tank top pattern looks kinda like Grand Convoy's Matrix chamber, but then the blue lower arms look kinda like the Godbomber gauntlets on God Ginrai... but if it's God Ginrai, the head is all wrong...

Don't think that by requesting a pic, that you're going to get one. It all depends on if someone's actually drawn one.

Not totally true. I made some from scratch. Imparticularly E-Mirage and Sideways

(sigh) none of us truly have social lives outside of here, do we?
DO have a social life outside this forum (though not of the female kind). But that is not obstacle to enjoy these cyber-beauties. :tftongue

How many of you actually WISH these girls were real?{OF COURSE I'M JOKING!}) :tfgrin
I'll be the first in line if such beauties actually existed! :eplus I am in great need of a woman that understand me and beauties like this certainly will do the job!

How many of you actually WISH these girls were real?{OF COURSE I'M JOKING!}) :tfgrin
I'll be the first in line if such beauties actually existed! :eplus I am in great need of a woman that understand me and beauties like this certainly will do the job!

i've said it before so i'll say it again.

Reasons for liking TF girls.

1: I'm a fan of Anime, and the art style, it's a unique look over the 'US style' used in DC and Marvel

2: I like Robots, I'm from a Techicial family, so machines i'm used to and like so well (It's been joked that Motor oil runs in my veins)

3: I'm a guy, And i like Girls, Nuff said!

So if these girls were real, I'd do my damnest to hook up with one. I mean, they are litterly a combination of my 3 reasons and likes.

post-22-1087157824.jpg

Archived