Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Machines on DVD?

Recommended Posts

I was just abotu to post that saying that MH is gonna orgasm when he sees this.

 

so, did you, MH?

Well, I did post it in News & Rumors (giving Steeljaw credit of course)

 

 

This is the kind of thing that it's hard for me to get excited about until it's confirmed...

 

 

nnngggghhhnghgnghgnhghngnhghnghghahahagahagahhahahahahaHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHhHH!!

11

 

cornholio2.gif

 

So you're holding back until it's confirmed. Kay.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just abotu to post that saying that MH is gonna orgasm when he sees this.

 

so, did you, MH?

Well, I did post it in News & Rumors (giving Steeljaw credit of course)

 

 

This is the kind of thing that it's hard for me to get excited about until it's confirmed...

 

 

nnngggghhhnghgnghgnhghngnhghnghghahahagahagahhahahahahaHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHhHH!!

11

 

cornholio2.gif

 

So you're holding back until it's confirmed. Kay.

whoa MERGED'D already

 

the mods are on their toes :eek

How amusing...yeeeesssssssssss [/beast Wars Megatron Imitation]

 

Looks like a solid set, granted the series ending was bad but man was the first season gold :clap

How amusing...yeeeesssssssssss [/beast Wars Megatron Imitation]

 

Looks like a solid set, granted the series ending was bad but man was the first season gold :clap

PLANTS AND FLOWERS AND STUFF IS AWESOME

 

 

well I liked it anyway :redface

 

*counts* 3 discs.... 26 episodes.... I wonder how special-features-barren it will be

 

NOT THAT I CARE :clap

:eek

I've been waiting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long for this and it comes out the DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY??!!??  :eek

 

:beer  :luv  :yay  :yay

I hope it really does come out...I never saw much of beast machines when it aired, however i Love beast wars....so I think I will like beast Machines....:-)

yes!!!! :clap  :clap  :clap

 

at long last! oh man oh man im soooo flippin excited

On aother note....I'd really like to see the RID series released in the US on dvd. For some reason, I really like it!

i hope it comes out here i missed it here :(

FINALLY!!!!!

 

I'll be able to watch it in its full glory!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.