Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Machines on DVD?

Recommended Posts

On aother note....I'd really like to see the RID series released in the US on dvd. For some reason, I really like it!

:pfx

 

It'll be nice to finally see the whole series, not all of it but the 4th to last episode ;)

 

side note, this site is also selling the complete 90's X-men series.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got confirmation on the Beast Machines set comming out November 12th.

 

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4051

 

It will be 4, not 3 discs. It will have some special features. :clap

Hell yeah!  Glad I orderd at Deep Discount DVD this morning (I think sales will be high for this set, considering it is much better than most of what we have received in recent years).

 

I wonder if Rhino will release BW again but as a complete series set (and the correct opening to season 3 which was 'edited slightly' with the season 2 opening in the first 5 seconds or so (I can dream right?)).

I just hope that WB does a better job than Rhino did of editing out the bumpers :roll

 

Special features, eh...?

 

Four discs, eh.....?

 

Confirmed, eh..........?

 

I think I'm about to either have a heart attack or an orgasm.

 

 

EDIT: oops it is Rhino :redface oh well, I can still hope

 

I would love to see an interview with Bob Skir where he totally rips all the BM haters and flips them off and stuff. Enough of this diplomacy bullsh*t :lol

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

News And RUMORS'D!!!

 

 

 

:thumb

 

 

 

 

 

 

*pre-orders*

 

*card declined*

 

*danmit*

 

I've got confirmation on the Beast Machines set comming out November 12th.

 

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4051

 

It will be 4, not 3 discs. It will have some special features. :clap

:tfgrin

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

News And RUMORS'D!!!

 

 

 

:thumb

 

 

 

 

 

 

*pre-orders*

 

*card declined*

 

*danmit*

 

I've got confirmation on the Beast Machines set comming out November 12th.

 

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4051

 

It will be 4, not 3 discs. It will have some special features. :clap

:tfgrin

I was saying that it belonged here regardless, not aggreeing that it wasn't news.  :thumb

I just hope that WB does a better job than Rhino did of editing out the bumpers :roll

 

Special features, eh...?

 

Four discs, eh.....?

 

Confirmed, eh..........?

 

I think I'm about to either have a heart attack or an orgasm.

 

 

EDIT: oops it is Rhino :redface oh well, I can still hope

 

I would love to see an interview with Bob Skir where he totally rips all the BM haters and flips them off and stuff. Enough of this diplomacy bullsh*t :lol

 

I doubt he would. he seems like too much of a ncie guy. besides, the fandom has calmed down in the years since BM.

I just hope that WB does a better job than Rhino did of editing out the bumpers :roll

 

Special features, eh...?

 

Four discs, eh.....?

 

Confirmed, eh..........?

 

I think I'm about to either have a heart attack or an orgasm.

 

 

EDIT: oops it is Rhino :redface oh well, I can still hope

 

I would love to see an interview with Bob Skir where he totally rips all the BM haters and flips them off and stuff. Enough of this diplomacy bullsh*t :lol

 

I doubt he would. he seems like too much of a ncie guy. besides, the fandom has calmed down in the years since BM.

Okay then, I'd be fine with a "HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR SUCK-ASS ANIMEFORMERS, PUSSIES?!?" type interview ;)

I just hope that WB does a better job than Rhino did of editing out the bumpers :roll

 

Special features, eh...?

 

Four discs, eh.....?

 

Confirmed, eh..........?

 

I think I'm about to either have a heart attack or an orgasm.

 

 

EDIT: oops it is Rhino :redface oh well, I can still hope

 

I would love to see an interview with Bob Skir where he totally rips all the BM haters and flips them off and stuff. Enough of this diplomacy bullsh*t :lol

 

I doubt he would. he seems like too much of a ncie guy. besides, the fandom has calmed down in the years since BM.

Okay then, I'd be fine with a "HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR SUCK-ASS ANIMEFORMERS, Pretenders?!?" type interview ;)

 

 

*SMACK* GALAXY FORCE OWNS

 

Not as much as BW, hell no. but it still does.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.