Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Machines on DVD?

Recommended Posts

*cough*thenchangethelocation*cough*

  • Replies 87
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

 

It's funny how many people want this boxset and when it first aired on TV, everyone was like this is the biggest bastardization of TF's ever. It was like they took Beast Wars and just changed it around.

 

Granted the story telling was like a chapter based story which was a plus and character development was really good.

 

But problems were that the characters changed too much too suddenly without explanation or even an event which people could say...okay i get it.

 

Like Megatron for example. We get no reason why he hates organics...he just hated them from the begining of the show... so why the hell did he get a T-Rex/Dragon Mode in Beast Wars and act like he enjoyed that form. It was just too strange. I guess that's what happens when you have different writers doing the show.

 

I think the only plus was how Megs used Optimus's old body at the end... at least he knew what the potential was.  :inhevil

It's funny how many people want this boxset and when it first aired on TV, everyone was like this is the biggest bastardization of TF's ever. It was like they took Beast Wars and just changed it around.

I've always liked BM, not the extent of BW, but comparing the show to what we've gotten over the last few years (RID - Energon), BM is awesome.

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

 

It's funny how many people want this boxset and when it first aired on TV, everyone was like this is the biggest bastardization of TF's ever. It was like they took Beast Wars and just changed it around.

 

Granted the story telling was like a chapter based story which was a plus and character development was really good.

 

But problems were that the characters changed too much too suddenly without explanation or even an event which people could say...okay i get it.

 

Like Megatron for example. We get no reason why he hates organics...he just hated them from the begining of the show... so why the hell did he get a T-Rex/Dragon Mode in Beast Wars and act like he enjoyed that form. It was just too strange. I guess that's what happens when you have different writers doing the show.

 

I think the only plus was how Megs used Optimus's old body at the end... at least he knew what the potential was.  :inhevil

I'd answer you point-by-point on this, but there are already like five million TF GD threads about Beast Machines...

and seeing how it's not yet confirmed it's a rumour

 

It's funny how many people want this boxset and when it first aired on TV, everyone was like this is the biggest bastardization of TF's ever. It was like they took Beast Wars and just changed it around.

 

Granted the story telling was like a chapter based story which was a plus and character development was really good.

 

But problems were that the characters changed too much too suddenly without explanation or even an event which people could say...okay i get it.

 

Like Megatron for example. We get no reason why he hates organics...he just hated them from the begining of the show... so why the hell did he get a T-Rex/Dragon Mode in Beast Wars and act like he enjoyed that form. It was just too strange. I guess that's what happens when you have different writers doing the show.

 

I think the only plus was how Megs used Optimus's old body at the end... at least he knew what the potential was.  :inhevil

I'd answer you point-by-point on this, but there are already like five million TF GD threads about Beast Machines...

 

 

 

:lol :rofl

 

to answer Kary.... much of the questions from BM are answered in it, just not directly. it hints at the answer, I believe. MH, am I correct?

I'd like to see a featurete on the unproduced Transtech series as an extra

I was just abotu to post that saying that MH is gonna orgasm when he sees this.

 

so, did you, MH?

Well, I did post it in News & Rumors (giving Steeljaw credit of course)

 

 

This is the kind of thing that it's hard for me to get excited about until it's confirmed...

 

 

nnngggghhhnghgnghgnhghngnhghnghghahahagahagahhahahahahaHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHhHH!!

11

 

cornholio2.gif

tazagree2.jpg

 

cornholio2.gif

cornholio2.gif

cornholio2.gif

cornholio2.gif

Sounds good. :clap YTV just finished running Beastwars through once.  I was really hoping for Beast Machines to follow but they just reaired Beast Warts again from the first ep. Kind of disapointing but now I can see all the eps I missed the first time around and tap em in sequence. :thumb

 

Reguarding Beast Machines I did find the first first dvd release and it has 5 eps not 4

 

1. The Reformatting

2. Master of the House

3. Fires of the Past

4. Mercenary Pursuits

5. Forbdden Fruit. (which I didn't really think was as bad as everyone made it out to be.)

 

On a secondary note, does anybody have an idea when the second half of Armada is being released? :tfhuh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.