Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Generation 3 Decepticons

Recommended Posts

These updated G3 models should have been put here a long time ago. So without further ado...

 

Megatron!

 

[EDIT] See page 2 for updated version! [EDIT]

 

Shockwave!

 

gunmodea8pf.jpg

 

robotmodea9ij.jpg

 

Oh dear, I appear to have a touch of the '!'s!

 

Comments and crits welcome as ever!  :thumb

  • Replies 29
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Enter the Hunter/Seeker squadron, stage left!

 

[EDIT] Total update of models! [EDIT]

 

Thundercracker (Cover your ears!):

 

jetmode6ox.jpg

 

robotmodecopy2fb.jpg

 

Skywarp (Up to something, I'm sure...):

 

jetmode3cy.jpg

 

robotmode1qj.jpg

 

Sunstorm (NOT the religious zealot DW made him into...at least, not at the moment...):

 

jetmode0kc.jpg

 

robotmodecopy9yo.jpg

How I wish there was an Megatron like that.

 

Very good, Librarian.

It's strange, but I don't remember how look your G3 Soundwave.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks all!

 

I do have a Soundwave model (it's in here somewhere!) but I haven't overhaulled it yet, and I'll wait till I've built Ravage plus clones before I post him again.

 

For now, you'll have to settle for a couple of coneheads.

 

One'll knock you out of the sky, the other'll give you vertigo. Nice pair.

 

[EDIT] Total update of all models! [EDIT]

 

Dirge (moody on purpose):

 

jetmode6br.jpg

 

robotmode9dk.jpg

 

Ramjet (Umm...indeed...):

 

jetmode4tz.jpg

 

robotmode5pf.jpg

  • Author

They aren't. The nose cones aren't the helmets. I've always thought that was a bit of a stupid idea due to the size change needed to prevent it looking utterly ridiculous.

i like the jets. very similar to ?G1 but differant. excellent work!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.