What is your rarest Transformer???

OptimusTarzan

I am talking about rarest as in never again reissued or reproduced.

I have RID Bruticus, the 3-headed dog, not the combiner, RID Megatron Megabolt and RID Air attack Optimus Primal ape thing.

All three of them were supposed to be in beastwars but didn't make it so they put them in RID.  None of them have been reissued or recolored, so they are quite rare.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am talking about rarest as in never again reissued or reproduced.

I have RID Bruticus, the 3-headed dog, not the combiner, RID Megatron Megabolt and RID Air attack Optimus Primal ape thing.

All three of them were supposed to be in beastwars but didn't make it so they put them in RID.  None of them have been reissued or recolored, so they are quite rare.

RID Megatron Megabolt was recoloured for a KB exclusive and has now ben re-released in the Japanese BWR range.

I used to own Grand Maximus, with the big ass sword, complete with box, but I had to sell him cause he was worth lots.  He was probabaly my big rarity I guess, I don't know anyone else who had him.  I do own Energon Ultra Magnus. He is worth a bit on ebay still.

Oh, and also I own Alternator Sideswipe :tflaugh I don;t think anyone else has him cause Walmart, Superstore, Zellers, and every place else has like 20 sitting on the shelf, so I must be the only one who bought him:) kidding

Had to sell off most of the rare ones that I had, Overlord, Scorpinoc, Lazer Prime and Star Convoy.

The rare ones that i kept are Metalhawk, Bludgeon G1, Sentinal Maximus, Energon Ultra Magnus, Energon Black Rodimus, Hosehead and Horribul. 

Autobot Alternators Shockwave and Swindle

Silver forarms Alt Grimlock

Unneutered Alt Windcharger

Alt Decepticharge (boxed ;))

Various other oddities

and an actual hardcopy of a well known autobot

humm,.....it would probably be my black & red and yellow & white lio junior figs both complete with box and puzzles. then again my botcon antagony and vicegrip are pretty rare too. if we're talking non production versions also then my alt hound test shot would make the cut as well.

Archived