Painted Alt Skids Test Shot Gallery

MasterOfPuppets

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah something to defferenciate him from the other four blue alts.

I like the flames!  Looks a hell of alot better then the stupid sticker that comes with BT Tracks.

And for the flame controversy, I have been informed this will be absent on the released version.  Just what I have been told ;)

I lkey either way, looks goods.  They should come with the stickers like Swerve so that people have a choice to put them on or not (or on another mold).

I lkey either way, looks goods.  They should come with the stickers like Swerve so that people have a choice to put them on or not (or on another mold).

They look a little fiddly to apply by hand for most people

Im Okay with the deco. I would like a perfect Homage but the deco is nice to me. Im pretty sure young TFans will jump for this fig. I'm pretty sure also that hasbro got some professional help on these designs.

Are the feet suposed to be anything in particular?

post-2161-1122990550.jpg

Archived